This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Webmaster - Please Give us a Look

Do you run your vBulletin community like a hobbiest or a professional? Are you interested in getting members or having your web site do the job for you?

If you are a professional interested in getting your community to grow using proven methods and group based tools, you need to give VB Webmaster a look.

Take your communuty from a group of friends to an internet authority site.

Join VB Webmaster .
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

It's vBulletin, not VBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
      It's vBulletin, not VBulletin.
      yeah, next time you better pay attention.
      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

I think they use a lowercase v so its not confused with Visual BASIC?

If not, then i've always wondered about that. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by jamesyfx
          I think they use a lowercase v so its not confused with Visual BASIC?

If not, then i've always wondered about that. >.>
          Or maybe they just use a lowercase v because it looks better.

Comment

If your were at VB Webmaster concentrating on building your community, spelling would not matter much.

Using the tools and suggestions you may find there, a month from now your revenue growth would change your priorities.
            Computer Help Forum
            An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

I still say the "v" stands for "virtual"...

Come on guys, 'fess up... I'm right... Aren't I???

Comment

Originally posted by noppid
                If your were at VB Webmaster concentrating on building your community, spelling would not matter much.

Using the tools and suggestions you may find there, a month from now your revenue growth would change your priorities.
                The fact that you are a forum catering to the needs of a specific bulletin board but do not even spell this board correctly may "turn off" people right away.

A lot of people, myself included, base how much an opinion or what have you is weighed based on the manner in which it is conveyed.

Comment

The fact that you are a forum catering to the needs of a specific bulletin board but do not even spell this board correctly may "turn off" people right away.

A lot of people, myself included, base how much an opinion or what have you is weighed based on the manner in which it is conveyed.
                  Mom says, if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing.

If you were a member at VB Webmaster, you may understand why it is anchored that way.

Thanks for your replies.
                  Computer Help Forum

Comment

I have visited it.

If you want to appear ignorant, then by all means do so. I could care less.

Comment

I have visited it.

Yes, that's good advice from a 16 year old. Thanks, I'll make a note that you don't understand something, so you turn to insults.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Can a mod please close this. thanks
                      Computer Help Forum

Comment

I have visited it.

What's funny is that you are the only one appearing ignorant here.

Grow up Kid, life is too short. Also, at 16yrs old why would you be behind a computer screen and not out with your girlfriend? The computer can provide many hours of entertainment & education, but there is nothing like a real woman, bud.

Now, get out there and show us what you got!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888 from his "Blog"

About Me

The greatest person ever.

Lies! Everyone knows that I am!

Comment

wtf
                            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

No reason to keep this open.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X