Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VB Webmaster - Please Give us a Look

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VB Webmaster - Please Give us a Look

    Do you run your vBulletin community like a hobbiest or a professional? Are you interested in getting members or having your web site do the job for you?

    If you are a professional interested in getting your community to grow using proven methods and group based tools, you need to give VB Webmaster a look.

    Take your communuty from a group of friends to an internet authority site.

    Join VB Webmaster .
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

  • #2
    It's vBulletin, not VBulletin.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Andrew111888
      It's vBulletin, not VBulletin.
      yeah, next time you better pay attention.
      selling kawaiiNation.com

      Comment


      • #4
        I think they use a lowercase v so its not confused with Visual BASIC?

        If not, then i've always wondered about that. >.>

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jamesyfx
          I think they use a lowercase v so its not confused with Visual BASIC?

          If not, then i've always wondered about that. >.>
          Or maybe they just use a lowercase v because it looks better.

          Comment


          • #6
            If your were at VB Webmaster concentrating on building your community, spelling would not matter much.

            Using the tools and suggestions you may find there, a month from now your revenue growth would change your priorities.
            Computer Help Forum
            An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

            Comment


            • #7
              I still say the "v" stands for "virtual"...

              Come on guys, 'fess up... I'm right... Aren't I???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by noppid
                If your were at VB Webmaster concentrating on building your community, spelling would not matter much.

                Using the tools and suggestions you may find there, a month from now your revenue growth would change your priorities.
                The fact that you are a forum catering to the needs of a specific bulletin board but do not even spell this board correctly may "turn off" people right away.

                A lot of people, myself included, base how much an opinion or what have you is weighed based on the manner in which it is conveyed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Andrew111888
                  The fact that you are a forum catering to the needs of a specific bulletin board but do not even spell this board correctly may "turn off" people right away.

                  A lot of people, myself included, base how much an opinion or what have you is weighed based on the manner in which it is conveyed.
                  Mom says, if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing.

                  If you were a member at VB Webmaster, you may understand why it is anchored that way.

                  Thanks for your replies.
                  Computer Help Forum
                  An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have visited it.

                    If you want to appear ignorant, then by all means do so. I could care less.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Andrew111888
                      I have visited it.

                      If you want to appear ignorant, then by all means do so. I could care less.

                      Yes, that's good advice from a 16 year old. Thanks, I'll make a note that you don't understand something, so you turn to insults.

                      Thanks for clearing that up.

                      Can a mod please close this. thanks
                      Computer Help Forum
                      An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Andrew111888
                        I have visited it.

                        If you want to appear ignorant, then by all means do so. I could care less.

                        What's funny is that you are the only one appearing ignorant here.

                        Grow up Kid, life is too short. Also, at 16yrs old why would you be behind a computer screen and not out with your girlfriend? The computer can provide many hours of entertainment & education, but there is nothing like a real woman, bud.

                        Now, get out there and show us what you got!


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Andrew111888 from his "Blog"

                          About Me

                          The greatest person ever.


                          Lies! Everyone knows that I am!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Andrew111888
                            A lot of people, myself included, base how much an opinion or what have you is weighed based on the manner in which it is conveyed.
                            wtf
                            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No reason to keep this open.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                              Steve Machol Photography


                              Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X