X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google stopped my adsense

Google has disabled my adsense account:

Hello Andrew Moore,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on the ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your Google AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own web pages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clicking tools, or any other deceptive software.

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US

https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US

Sincerely,

The Google Team

I have clicked on my own ad a few times, but nothing more than i click on anyone else if i see anything useful.

I have emailed them back asking for the exact details in which my account has been disabled, but nothing i haven't done anything of which they have stated.

This is kind of annoying.

This happened to me awhile back, the cause turned out to be search engine bots clicking on our ad's. They stoped responding to my emails after I got a message from them similar to the one you posted.

I hope everything works out for you, but I could never get anywhere with google so don't expect to have your account re-activated

Comment

Can you recomend any other ads to choose?

Comment

Luckily I have more than just one website because that happened to me too. I just applied with a new url and Google didnt notice a thing
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Did you have adsense on that site you signed up with?

Also did you use the same postal address?

Comment

From what I understand even a single click by you on ads shown on your site can disqualify you from Adsense. Never click on your own ads. Type in the URL if you must visit a site and don't go through the Adsense engine.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

For "testing" one should use the Preview Tool

There's detailed info on the Adsense Support pages.
              What is the Google AdSense preview tool?

The Google AdSense preview tool is an addition to the right-click menu for Windows Internet Explorer 6.x, allowing you to preview the ads that may show on any web page. With just a few clicks, you can see what ads may appear on your new web pages, or make an educated decision on whether to add AdSense to your existing site pages.

Other features include:

Check the destination of ads that are on your page : ads displayed in the preview tool are in a test state, so you don't have to worry about accidentally clicking on an ad. Clicks and impressions are not counted against the ads that display within the preview tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                From what I understand even a single click by you on ads shown on your site can disqualify you from Adsense. Never click on your own ads. Type in the URL if you must visit a site and don't go through the Adsense engine.
                That's correct.

If you do click on your own ad accidentally, you should immediately inform Google.

Comment