X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean C

That's awesome.

Comment

Dean... you are the man! I think that is hilarious. Now if it could be used to pull the click through link from the Google Adsense code that is on each of my pages, then I'd be rolling in the $$$

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite
        Dean... you are the man! I think that is hilarious. Now if it could be used to pull the click through link from the Google Adsense code that is on each of my pages, then I'd be rolling in the $$$
        Hey give me some credit I happen to have the idea

just kidding
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

And yes... great idea!

By the way... two more to for the ban lists!

freegamingstuff
          pocketpcs4free

Comment

Can't this be done with {replacement} variables? (probably becuz no parameters)

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
              I don't think so. This replacement has a variable Search for Text.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                Exactly, it doesn't support parameters at the moment
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

*********.com

the above says FREEIP0DS.COM...
                  Last edited by majorxp; Mon 12th Jun '06, 12:27pm. Reason: lol...tried the ********* censor.. brilliant idea!

Comment

I know it's an old post, but what are these spammers using as their email addresses?

After I banning new registration from any Yahoo address, Russian free email addresses, and disposable accounts (Mailinator, Spambob, Spamgourmet, Dodgeit, etc.), the spam posted in my forum went down by about 90%. Banning Yahoo also reduced bounced emails by about half. Few people have only Yahoo addresses anyhow; if someone really wants to join, they can use their work or ISP-provided address.
                    Cyburbia Forums - a third place for urban planners
                    http://www.cyburbia.org/forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X