Suggestion: Make it easier for people to give you suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Make it easier for people to give you suggestions

Make it easy for people to give your company suggestions.

Don't make them register for a web board to do it.

They may not bother and some of their suggestions may be golden.

Put up an email form for suggestions and other types of feedback.

or open the suggestion forum for guests but dont let that count twards post count

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

haha!!! nice one wayne

It would be cool if there was a thing like the bugs thing for it!
        http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          That is the page I went to to get the email address I used, I believe sales.
          After I used that email address I was told I would have to register for the board here in order to communicate with your company.

I mean no offense, but your posting this link which I already discovered, no knowing it is part of the problem, as a cryptic answer to a suggestion doesn't make your company look good.

Nor does being on this web board having some person labeled as a "senior member" giving you a "way to go wayne".

These two things, along with the original problem of your company putting up a brick wall between itself and communicating with its market makes your company look like it doesn't have business savvy people on staff.

Given that this might be true the people who reading this post probably don't appreciate how that could drive potential customers away.

Anyway, I have made my suggestions, and I have given enough unsolicited free advice and time to people who probably aren't informed enough to care so I will make this my last post.

Your software is nice. I hope am just communicating with some backend IT people at the company and that there are people who know business who are running the show. I would hate to see the software go away or get usurped by an undeserving piece of software because the company that produces it also knows how to run a business.

Good luck.........I mean that sincerely

Comment

I don't know why they told you to register. That isn't standard procedure. Any suggestions deemed worthwhile will be passed on to the developers.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              I don't know why they told you to register. That isn't standard procedure. Any suggestions deemed worthwhile will be passed on to the developers.
              i agree with him

Comment

Working...
              X