X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30andconfused
    replied
    Originally posted by Mijae
    http://www.anotherforum.net just started, and I havent told many people yet because I am waiting to buy the vBa gallery to start advertising the forums
    Hello,
    What's the vb gallery? it's sounds great

Leave a comment:

• 30andconfused
    replied
    Originally posted by babolo
    They are more like link backs. If you put my link on your website I'll put yours on mine. as simple as that.
    Hi guys. I just started mine. I'll be happy to sign up with someone and post if they reciprocate. I pan on stomping the pavement and handing out flyers. Also I'm going to set up a public access channel where people can call in and talk about some of the topics I have on my site.

www.adultsreturningtocollege.com

Leave a comment:

• Vtec44
    replied
    Originally posted by ericadawn
    We've been around since Nov '04 and have about 395 members. Feel free to check us out

Stuffz
    I would but it doesn't seem like your site is up!

Leave a comment:

• evssadmin
    replied
    Mmm.. why not like this, we just afiliate our vb forums to one another?

we just create a category = Afiliate vBulletin Forums
    And subforum with redirect to each other forum URL.
    In description we just put the site description of each other vb forum to each other.
    who knows we can have users all over the space. anyone support?
    if so why not pm me? geez.. i hope im not breaking any rules.

mm maybe category: Afiliated vBulletin Forums
    1st sub-forum = vbulletin.com
    2nd sub-forum = vbulletin.org
    etc etc.... then all list out via links..?

Leave a comment:

• ericadawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec44
    I'm in the same situation, but I have about 450 members with a good 40 active members. My site has been around for 3 years, it is on Google/Yahoo/MSN/etc. I recently use http://www.crazyvinyls.com to make some small site decals for cheap, and give them out for free. Hope that will help!
    We've been around since Nov '04 and have about 395 members. Feel free to check us out

Stuffz

Leave a comment:

• Vtec44
    replied
    Ever since my last post HERE, I'm now up to 845 members and still going strong

Leave a comment:

• descds
    replied
    You may also be interested in a site i recently purchased called exchanger forums. Basically its a site for admins and moderators to actively encourage other site admins and moderators to do post and link exchanges. You post on their site, they post on yours. Its a great way to increase traffic and posts and hopefully gain some new users.

When i took it over the site had mis direction but i'm addressing this slowly. First thing i did was update to vbulletin (a must ) then set about redirecting the forums.

We are hoping it will become a site for admins and moderators to hang out and help each other.

Ive had it since friday 6th and already traffic and forum messages has increased. If we get enough active members on there it should really take off on promoting conversations to members forums.

Stop by and let me know what you think ...

www.exchangerforum.com

Leave a comment:

• SpaceStar
    replied
    I have just launched my forum www.forum.pegham.net last week and the registered members are around 35. I would like to know how I can see my forum when I search in google for these words.... Any mod changing or what??

Leave a comment:

• todda66
    replied
    Now you all can add your site yo www.top100vbulletin.com

Leave a comment:

• Mijae
    replied
    http://www.anotherforum.net just started, and I havent told many people yet because I am waiting to buy the vBa gallery to start advertising the forums

Leave a comment:

• AtlantisService
    replied
    My Sig

Believe it or not, I am an active member on a few forums. As such, I keep the same user name & sig on all of them. It's called name recognition. Though I'm not always able to use the exsact name (Atlantis Services, AtlantisServices, or AtlantisService).

But I am sure to stay an active member and I don't just make useless post, just to spam myself all over the place. Like any good community member, I add to the forum and even help people when I can.

Leave a comment:

• secret1980
    replied
    hmm... I have 8400+ members.. I think advertising would help me to grow even better I run a celebrity board.. So tht might be the reason for the higher no. of members

Leave a comment:

• LeeD
    replied
    Originally posted by mickmel
    Here is something that we've been working on in the SitePoint forums. It's basically a a system that credits you for posting on other participant's forums, which moves you higher up on the list. Then others will post more on your forums (since you're high on the list) and you'll slowly move back down. The more you post on the other forums, the more that people will post on yours.

It's still in the early stages, but I think it has great potential.

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227596

Thanks,
    Mickey
    I saw this post and went to the site and have been using it...thanks SO MUCH for the work you did. I have been posting on other sites an gotten lots of posts on mine! Great idea and it didn't cost me anything...

Leave a comment:

• mysterymermaid
    replied
    I have registered on that site, is this what you wanted vonna??

Leave a comment:

• Vonna.com
    replied
    This is working:

1. Goto one of my sites: txtswap.com

2. Click on the "Contact us" link,

3. Do you see it!

Well the sites needs to be related!.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X