Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any idea why I'm not getting notifications, anymore, for threads I'm subscribed to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't know.

I don't use email notifications. I despise them.

They're pointless!

I just check in on the forums once daily... Or I save that thread to my favorites...

Comment

Originally posted by rnmcd
      I'm not getting notifications again. Anyone else experiencing this?
      Nope. I get tons of email notifications - undoubtedly more than anyone else.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have this problem here and on my forum since the upgrade.

Comment

So do many of my users...
          Ted & the Giftery.me Team

New features released for Product Review Forums 1.3 (4.0)
          Helpful Answers (3.8) (4.0) | Limited Guest Viewing (3.8) (4.0)

Comment

This thread is about this forum. If you are having a problem with another site, then please start a new thread with all the relevant info.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by rnmcd
              I'm not getting notifications again. Anyone else experiencing this?
              Still happening to me...arghhh.

Comment

I've the same thing here and on vB.org. And I always use Instant Email Notification to all threads

Comment

it's odd how it happens...there are times when I don't get any notifications then all the sudden they start up again.

I do visit the forums when I recieve a notification so that shouldn't be the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X