X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B
    I don't need a gif to show off my licenced status, I have my forum to do that.
    My licence is due for renewal at the start of February and it is 100% guaranteed that I will be doing so.
    Heh, same here.
    My license is due for renewal on February 27, 2005. It is 100% guaranteed for me too.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I don't need a gif to show off my licenced status, I have my forum to do that.
    My licence is due for renewal at the start of February and it is 100% guaranteed that I will be doing so.

Leave a comment:

• Lurk
    replied
    I am a vB license holder since 14.

Leave a comment:

• bahawolf
    replied
    Originally posted by djjeffa
    is there a listing of licecen forums anywere? Like how could you tell who has a licence and who dont?
    Basically if you know somehow a forum is using a pirated version, just report them correctly to Jelsoft and they'll deal with it, when they can. Other than that, there is no possible way to make a list of all the licensed boards publicly without going against privacy issues.. what if a member wanted their forum location unknown and then sees their link on a much-used website? Bad bad bad idea.. lol.

Anyhow, the signature created is nice, although I've seen it many times before and everyone says it'd be nice to show your licensed.. but all the same, when you have 500 active users on one forum using the same signature, the "cool" effect is just gone.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    You don't.

Leave a comment:

• djjeffa
    replied
    is there a listing of licecen forums anywere? Like how could you tell who has a licence and who dont?

Leave a comment:

• KimmiKat
    replied
    Oops... I was refering to Floris's sig that shows the reflection below his links, not the "vBLicensed" image.

Originally posted by bahawolf
    Nice way of putting it; Anyhow, it doesn't matter too much if unlicensed members use the signature because there are other positive ways of defining a licensed member, and so we'll continue using them, rather than trusting an image in their signature.

Leave a comment:

• bahawolf
    replied
    Originally posted by KimmiKat
    Me too. That sig is really neato burrito!
    Nice way of putting it; Anyhow, it doesn't matter too much if unlicensed members use the signature because there are other positive ways of defining a licensed member, and so we'll continue using them, rather than trusting an image in their signature.

Leave a comment:

• KimmiKat
    replied
    Me too. That sig is really neato burrito!

Originally posted by Imakuni?
    well i like it =)
    OT: nice sig btw Floris

Leave a comment:

• Imakuni?
    replied
    well i like it =)
    OT: nice sig btw Floris

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I don't really find the image that pretty to use, sorry.
    Nice idea though, but I think users will abuse it, giving real licensed users the wrong impression when unlicensed users use them and ask for stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Imakuni?
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    [img]http://ilex-forest.info/vblicensed.gif[/img*]

Remove that * and put it in your signature
    dam, dont direct link!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    [img]http://ilex-forest.info/vblicensed.gif[/img*]

Remove that * and put it in your signature

Leave a comment:

• shadiguy1
    replied
    what is the Code that should be put in the footer to have it display Please help i am still a novice.

Leave a comment:

• bahawolf
    replied
    Try erasing the licensed text and make a whole new line of unlicensed because right now you have two different fonts on one line.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X