Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFS:9 won't be underground 3 :(

Such a shame!

I really wouldn't mind if nfs:u3 would mean that cars could get damaged, even wider areas to drive in and more weather paterns, and even cops to chase you.

http://www.gbase.ch/index.asp?zone=p...write_id=27609

I really wouldn't mind another nfs .. but the underground was cool!

Oh Floris, I didn't know you speak German

Underground was cool but there have been 2 versions and now it's time for something new.
    I would like to see something like a career-mode where you must sign up for a testdriver at Porsche or Volkswagen. Need for Speed:Porsche had something like this but who want's to drive cars only from Porsche?
    I agree, cars that can be damaged would be great and I would like to see snow or something like that
    That's the end of that!

Comment

NFSU2 was such a waste, the idea of driving from race to race sounded good but could be skipped easily. The game needed damage and not having to win every single race, rather like porsche unleashed where prize money had to go on not only repairing your car, but upgrades and new models

Comment

Originally posted by Martyjp
        NFSU2 was such a waste, the idea of driving from race to race sounded good but could be skipped easily. The game needed damage and not having to win every single race, rather like porsche unleashed where prize money had to go on not only repairing your car, but upgrades and new models
        On that point I totally agree!

Comment

I got Underground 2 for Christmas and Iam totally bored now.. Iam at stage 4 and Iam just sick of driving around to unlock better parts and stuff. I get the feeling I already have everything that can be unlocked and I don't feel like playing it again because it nothing new. I already know any street and any store.

Porsche was, in that point, much better. The cars were much more realistic, you could buy more stuff to tune your car and that was really needed. You had to achieve a goal and not just be king of the road.
          That's the end of that!

Comment

I now play nsfu2 to try out jumps and cycles and race on the highway with friends for x minutes until we crash and chase eachother

Comment

I think a game called Juiced is very much like that, but it was being published by acclaim who went bust, THQ have picked it up but its not coming out until May now

Comment

I think that the N4S series should all be like hot pursuit, no customization, just a good racing game. They can keep the free roaming and customization to Midnight Club. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                  I got Underground 2 for Christmas and Iam totally bored now.. Iam at stage 4 and Iam just sick of driving around to unlock better parts and stuff. I get the feeling I already have everything that can be unlocked and I don't feel like playing it again because it nothing new. I already know any street and any store.

Porsche was, in that point, much better. The cars were much more realistic, you could buy more stuff to tune your car and that was really needed. You had to achieve a goal and not just be king of the road.
                  I got about half way through NFSU1 and I got bored.... all of the stages look alike, customizing your car at times does absolutely nothing, and I just got sick of racing over and over again (I hated doing drifting)

I won't even bother with NFSU2.. I was supposed to get it for Christmas but switched it for Chronicles of Riddick instead

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X