Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Reseller For VBulletin

Hi,

Didn't know where to post this but I am wanting to know if there is a resller for VBulletin in Australia ?

Last edited by AussieHolden; Wed 9 Jan '08, 3:09am.
    AUSSIEHOLDEN.COM.AU - Classic To Current Holdens Enthusiast Forum Australia
    www.aussieholden.com.au

vBulletin is not a resold product, the product is available here at vBulletin.com solely. The surrounding websites, such as vBulletin-Germany and vBulletin-France are support sites for the product for those users speaking those languages.

Comment

As I responded in your sales ticket we do not have any resellers at this time.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Got to correct that: www.vbulletin-germany.com is an official reseller, as they sell a translated product.

vbulletin-france.com isn't currently affiliated with Jelsoft.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlienSector
          vBulletin is not a resold product, the product is available here at vBulletin.com solely. The surrounding websites, such as vBulletin-Germany and vBulletin-France are support sites for the product for those users speaking those languages.
          vBulletin-Fr only want to be official, that doesn't make them so.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X