Just When I Thought....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erwin
    He's not very smart if he ran off and left his truck behind.
    Folks like him are why TV shows like Dumb Criminals Exist.
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin
      He's not very smart if he ran off and left his truck behind.
      Could be panic. Perhaps he got such a shock out of it he walked away.. happens. Especially when drinking & driving

Comment

Or walked away to call the police or get help....ur legally entitled to do that as long as you return back to the scene..
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by AlienSector
          My ex-girlfriend and I were heading down to wal-mart to grab something for her computer (she and I still talk, mainly because we were good friends before). We made it all the way to the red light to turn right for Wal-Mart and out of no where this truck drives right into the back of her car (large truck, bull-bar and all) and pushes us 15-20 feet past the stopping line and then has the nerve to backup and drive off without even so much as looking at us.
          Well it looks like everybody is OK. So I can be facetious, "that's what you get for shopping at wal-mart" (they are the evil empire incarnate)

Comment

Alien i am glad you are ok

Originally posted by mechanical mind
            Well it looks like everybody is OK. So I can be facetious, "that's what you get for shopping at wal-mart" (they are the evil empire incarnate)
            no that would be AOhelL er i mean AOL

Comment

heh, thanks, though I don't think he'd call the cops on himself personally, though that is just my thought on it. Anyone stupid enough to plow into a car, back up, drive up and then speed off was too drunk to really care in the first place .

As before though, I am just happy to be able to walk away, many people are not so lucky when faced with the same situation.

As for Wal-Mart, no one else is open 24 hours a day so I have to have something to do late at night when I can't sit around anymore and I am not working. Sometimes I get together and hit perkins to eat with co-workers and friends, but wal-mart is about the height of excitment as sad as that may be. We don't have any internet cafes, coffee houses or anything else that actually stays open past 1:00-2:00 in the morning without having to go out of town.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X