Christmas Movies 2004 ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Movies 2004 ..

So, did anybody go to the movies this year?

Did you watch movies on tv, rented a video or dvd, or perhaps even watched a movie from your collection; Or did you go to the cinema?

Which movies did you watch?

I've watched Garfield (DVD) The Man Who Sued God (TV) and then mainly just normal TV shows.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

The man who sued god was fun, but Garfield was a bit of a disappointment (as a g-fan)

Comment

Well, I wanted to go see Meet the Fockers with a girl at school, but that sorta went nowhere :-(. But I did get Walking Tall for xMas. Very awesome movie, lots of action! Then I also watched Scarymovie 3 like 12 times. :-)

Comment

I'm going to Meet the Fockers with my wife after we watch meet the parents on dvd again first

Walking tall any good? I never expected that. I will go rent that one then.

Scary movie is really bad, part 2 and 3 are even worse! I can't watch that 1 time even..

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            So, did anybody go to the movies this year?

Did you watch movies on tv, rented a video or dvd, or perhaps even watched a movie from your collection; Or did you go to the cinema?

Which movies did you watch?
            Nope, did not. I use an alternative to movie theaters, they are just not secure enough.

Comment

No idea what you mean, unless you try to tell me you download pirated movies.

Comment

No idea what you mean, unless you try to tell me you download pirated movies.
                Nope, I do not pirate anything. I use PPV or that net DVD thing. Works well.... not the newest stuff, but I live far away from anyplace that has a movie theater.

Comment

I'm going to Meet the Fockers with my wife after we watch meet the parents on dvd again first

Walking tall any good? I never expected that. I will go rent that one then.

Scary movie is really bad, part 2 and 3 are even worse! I can't watch that 1 time even..
                  I don't know how you can think Scary Movie 1 and 3 suck. The second one does, yes, but the others are quite funny.

I watched Dodgeball on DVD (saw it in theaters) and I just finished watching Napolean Dynamite on DVD about twenty minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sb-host
                    Nope, I do not pirate anything. I use PPV or that net DVD thing. Works well.... not the newest stuff, but I live far away from anyplace that has a movie theater.
                    Ah! That is good news then

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                    I don't know how you can think Scary Movie 1 and 3 suck. The second one does, yes, but the others are quite funny.

I watched Dodgeball on DVD (saw it in theaters) and I just finished watching Napolean Dynamite on DVD about twenty minutes ago.
                    They just weren't to my taste. That is all The second one is indeed the worst.
                    Dodgeball was fun! Napolean Dynamite? I've never heard of the movie, but heard various friends comment on it.. How did you like it?

Comment

To watch list: Phantom of the Opera
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Phantom of the opera = good, but superb music
                        Surviving christmas = hilarious
                        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                          To watch list: Phantom of the Opera
                          That is definitly on my list!

Comment

There were some classics on German TV like Sissi (does anyone know her? ) or Indiana Jones, some movies with Bud Spencer and Terence Hill, Home Alone (and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York) various forms of the Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (one with dogs - the funniest one ).

I watched the Simpsons Season 1-4 which I got on DVD.
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

I watched Ever After (a cinderella story with Drew Barrymore), First Knight (a King Arthur movie with Richard Gere and Sean Connory) and I flipped back and forth between Scent of a Woman and the 3 Musketeers.

Last year, I watched Love Actually. Its a great holiday love story type of film which was also funny. I would deffinitely recommend that too.
                              Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X