Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I come over? I can bring some German beer with me..
    That's the end of that!

Comment

Sure as long as it isn't that watered down stuff that they sell here. I just hate US Beer Regulations and alcohol limitations. Anything less than 8% is just a waste of time.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

You send Jelsoft's private Airplane to Dortmund Airport and I bring the beer

I'll have a little party with some friends tonight (Iam off in a couple of minutes) and Iam wondering what they'll give me for Christmas.. I think it will be a bottle of Whiskey or stuff like that because they like that sort of drink and they will empty my bottle tonight
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          This is good... I am out of beer so pick up a case on your way. None of the cheap American crap, no cans and it needs to be dark.
          Well, Beer isn't a problem, I think we are of age. However you seem to be asking for quite a bit. Is this the cost of playing with your toys? I hardly think it's fair. Of course maybe after a few of those dark ones, we might not care as much about the poor watered down American Beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Sure as long as it isn't that watered down stuff that they sell here. I just hate US Beer Regulations and alcohol limitations. Anything less than 8% is just a waste of time.
            Yeah so is driving with less than 8%. Just joking there kido's. Not exactly setting a good example for the younger people. It is rather humerous however.
            Last edited by Hooper; Tue 28 Dec '04, 10:02am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X