Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How mean are you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How mean are you?

    Are you one of those ppl who talk to your friends/relatives only when u need them?

    I have some friends<I dunno if they are really my friend or not> who only call me up or come 2 me when they need my help else they never show their face the rest of the time

  • #2
    Tell then you simply don't know. If you don't know, you can't help!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Floris
      Tell then you simply don't know. If you don't know, you can't help!
      I pride myself in knowing how to fix mostly anything pc-related if I can get my hands on it... so saying I don't know is not an option lol

      Seriously though, I do have family that does that. No friends though, because most of my friends are computer literate enough to not need help

      MGM out

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cancer10
        Are you one of those ppl who talk to your friends/relatives only when u need them?

        I have some friends<I dunno if they are really my friend or not> who only call me up or come 2 me when they need my help else they never show their face the rest of the time
        I figured it out a long time ago. Assume the worst about human beings, it is usually correct and rarely wrong. (I'm a pragmatist)

        As far as family goes, I hate mine and for good reason. I also have no friends, because it turned out that none of the people I used to call "friends" really never were at all. I have acquaintances that I pass the time with, but I wouldn't trust a one of 'em as far as I could throw 'em.

        Pity. Huh? The human race is pretty damn pathetic if you ask me... AND getting worse.

        And never tell people your problems, because 80% are happy that you have them and the other 20% could care less.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow... you've had some bad experiences!
          I tend to call on folks most when I have a question that needs answering, but I hope that my friends do exactly the same! Call on me when I can help them most...
          That's what friends are for, after all...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mechanical mind
            I figured it out a long time ago. Assume the worst about human beings, it is usually correct and rarely wrong. (I'm a pragmatist)

            As far as family goes, I hate mine and for good reason. I also have no friends, because it turned out that none of the people I used to call "friends" really never were at all. I have acquaintances that I pass the time with, but I wouldn't trust a one of 'em as far as I could throw 'em.

            Pity. Huh? The human race is pretty damn pathetic if you ask me... AND getting worse.

            And never tell people your problems, because 80% are happy that you have them and the other 20% could care less.
            You're not the only one

            Comment


            • #7
              Got some good family and friends here, most of my friends are capable with the computer, quite a bit actually and the rest doesnt care about computers.

              I am pretty close with my family though, but once again, most don't need help with computers.
              A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

              Comment


              • #8
                Order a few of these
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TTG
                  Order a few of these
                  I want one of those!! Where do I get one???

                  MGM out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mechanical mind
                    I figured it out a long time ago. Assume the worst about human beings, it is usually correct and rarely wrong. (I'm a pragmatist)
                    This is 100% correct.
                    Originally posted by mechanical mind
                    As far as family goes, I hate mine and for good reason.
                    This isn't true in my case, what little family I still have alive are nice people.
                    Originally posted by mechanical mind
                    I also have no friends, because it turned out that none of the people I used to call "friends" really never were at all. I have acquaintances that I pass the time with, but I wouldn't trust a one of 'em as far as I could throw 'em.
                    Sadly I know exactly what you mean and I'm in the same position really if I'm honest.
                    Originally posted by mechanical mind
                    And never tell people your problems, because 80% are happy that you have them and the other 20% could care less.
                    You forgot the percentage that will appear sympathetic and then go and tell the whole world for a laugh.
                    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                    TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mark.B
                      You forgot the percentage that will appear sympathetic and then go and tell the whole world for a laugh.
                      That makes me outrageously mad, and makes me want to slap them in their mouth with a chair

                      I don't trust anyone with my life, I have friends and family but none of them I would trust with my life (possibly my brother and/or sister) no one else, you just got to learn to fend for yourself.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't like my relatives, nuff said?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mark.B
                          You forgot the percentage that will appear sympathetic and then go and tell the whole world for a laugh.
                          Ohhh I hate those people
                          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would say that my immediate family along with my girlfriend are the only ones who really do care. I have a lot of friends that will say "What is wrong Trent?" and then become shocked when I don't reply with "Oh nothing." A lot of people believe its valuable to have a larger friend base because they value popularity, but I on the other hand think its much more valuable to poor my time into select individuals. Whether that is selfish or not, it seems to have proven the most beneficial.
                            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                              I want one of those!! Where do I get one???

                              MGM out
                              www.thinkgeek.com

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X