15 inches of snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 inches of snow...

That's what we got...with a few inches of ice in between..we are snowed in lol!!

Got a Boxer?
    BoxerTalk

They are calling for snow on xmas where I live, will be the first white xmas I've ever seen

Comment

We had 3 feet~ total out in the western part of cleveland area

Comment

We also got snow! But here we call it rain - and wind - and drop of temp .. no real snow, just holland-snow. (and i dont like it)

Comment

I wish they'd snow me in January 7th - 25th
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            We also got snow! But here we call it rain - and wind - and drop of temp .. no real snow, just holland-snow. (and i dont like it)
            Not just holland-snow

Holland's border is not soo far away and we got the same ****ty weather
            That's the end of that!

Comment

lol! Zachery did you see Indiana? Some of them have 31 inches...oh man...

Got a Boxer?
              BoxerTalk

Comment

I live in the snow state and I've only got 6 inches on the ground from a storm a few days ago. I'm praying for some fresh powder so I can go outside and build a kicker to practice on. The resorts are getting snow but my house isn't
                Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

It has been in the 50s and 60s (fahrenheit) here where I live. No snow or clouds even are forecast. We had a snap of cold weather in late November and Early December but that has stabilized already. Already planning on new plantings of trees and roses next month.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

It Snowed In Texas Wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by DarknessDivine
                      lol! Zachery did you see Indiana? Some of them have 31 inches...oh man...
                      I grew up in the NW Corner of Indiana. We always got what they call Lake-Effect snow. I loved it, a ton every year practically.

I now live in the southern part. In the last 2 days we got about 13-15 inches & NW corner got 4 inches.

This county is really poor though, they do not use salt at all.

Supposed to get bitterly cold this weekend.

Comment

You guys might like it...but I hate snow with passion!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          It has been in the 50s and 60s (fahrenheit) here where I live. No snow or clouds even are forecast. We had a snap of cold weather in late November and Early December but that has stabilized already. Already planning on new plantings of trees and roses next month.
                          But you've got to love the California smog
                          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Ill take ohio over the fakeness of the west any day

Comment

Got some snow the last couple days, not nearly 15inches which is fine with me. I love snow, but I love moving about, too.
                              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X