No announcement yet.

Anybody have a spare million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys, if you do buy the island (I'll help with 20p I just found down the back of the sofa), there will be free licenses all round, and monthly sponsored PHP hack-a-thon's! Hey, we could even operate Jelsoft from this little island - it would be a novelty! Business meetings on the beach! ahhh...if only

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Originally posted by John
      Well guys, if you do buy the island (I'll help with 20p I just found down the back of the sofa), there will be free licenses all round, and monthly sponsored PHP hack-a-thon's! Hey, we could even operate Jelsoft from this little island - it would be a novelty! Business meetings on the beach! ahhh...if only

John
      tax free haven ?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

We need to get as much php hackers to that island as possible.. would be awesome to see the products we could come up with. ;-)
        Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
        Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

Originally posted by John
          there will be free licenses all round...
          I knew it!

Comment

I'll put in 4k (our move to Florida money)

I can throw in my MASSIVE CD collection, another PS2, a karaoke machine, a years worth of Crispy M&Ms (mmmm...my favorite!), and my crappy Gateway Computer...

But you have to put up with my husband and my 13 month old Son (aka my avatar). This is the Son that is fascinated with computers and likes to push the power button when you're using it, and click the mouse when you're typing...

Comment

Heh, I have a nearly 12 year old daughter...can we say "built in babysitter"?

Comment

hmmmmmmmm

we're starting to get a lot of children here. can we put them all in one house?
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

LOL

my little boy is an angel... he can do no wrong... LOL

We can always build more houses.... aince it is over 550 acres. My husband can do all the maintainace work on the island...

Comment

Well im 16, so I gotta bring me girlfriend? I put in $9000, so I should be intitled!
                    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Wow...this sounds nice...I can spare about $200.00 and supply us with a 53" Large Screen TV a 19" & 27" TV and a Satellite Dish with 3 receivers along with all my computers which are about 7 total.

Comment

Heh

/me looks around and sees all the childless people wondering if it is too late to take their money back and run.
                        Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Re: Heh

Originally posted by Kathy
                          /me looks around and sees all the childless people wondering if it is too late to take their money back and run.
                          I'm not childless...I have 2 children and a wife...I may leave the wife home tho...hehehehe

Comment

hum.......i sell a bundle pack.....the wife the house the car and the computer but i keep the cat

Comment

Well I have dibs on the one bedroom already there - I will expand it into a small Tavern so we have someplace to eat and drink and watch football.

Lets see at 550 acres - you probably could throw out 100 acres as undevelopable (beaches that sort of thing) and keep another 100 acres as park land and the air strip - that leaves us with 350 acres - enough space for 350 families to live comfortably.

Comment

I just want 10-20 acres to myself.
                                350 familys, WTF? I never agreed to that!
                                I thought under 100 familys!
                                10-20 acres make me a pimped home
                                With outdoor pool area, tennis courts, guest home. big clear area as backyard, ect . . .
                                MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X