No announcement yet.

Anybody have a spare million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck, since DH and I will both be on the island, I'll donate our CD collection too. Approx. 1000 Hard Rock/Heavy Metal CD's --Accept to ZZTop and everything in between. I'll also contribute our life savings of approx. $32.57 on top of the money already offered.

Comment

oh, I have 2 puters, 3 monitors, countless odds and ends, a new 32" TV and DVD player.

I'm not going to share my bike, though...
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Susan
        Approx. 1000 Hard Rock/Heavy Metal CD's --Accept to ZZTop and everything in between.
        Wow! Now I'll have something to listen to

Comment

Hmm, wait, I suppose I could fork over about $300, but that would blow my chances of ever getting a vB license. ;-)

I'm going to drive to the island... a little elbow grease on my dad's truck and it'll be ready to drive across ocean in no time.

We could make history. The first forum buying an island and trying to live on it all together. ;-P

Comment

Free for all!

Yeah but if we all live on the island, we'll get free vB licenses, right Jim?
            Last edited by tubedogg; Mon 26 Mar '01, 9:17pm.

Comment

Ohhh, I can bring, all my rave stuff. My vinyl collection, 2 tables, mixer, etc. . . . Blacklights, glowsticks (1 big box), bright color clothes, and such!

We can have ISLAND sized raves.
              MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

You got a cook,too I am not a professional cook but I am experienced in cooking. I can only cook Asian food though!

Comment

IF we actually DO buy this island, were going to need SOME PC's with PHP,MYSQL installed so we can all mess with vBulletin - and of course, as many copies of vB as we like

Comment

Kevin, feel free to put my 6 mtn bikes and my 20man raft (with engine) in your sig I can bring my paraglider too, but it dosent look like theres any good ridges to fly on... guess that would be a waste
                    Bike Forums.net

Comment

i can throw in about 100 pounds

beware i have cheesy feet
                      Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Comment

Updated!

Comment

"rave supplies"
                          Oh we be party'ing now!
                          MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I'd throw in $5K - $10K, just get me in the signature! LOL, that would be one sweet place to take a vacation, and ya still get fast internet connection!

Comment

Originally posted by SystemLogic
                              I'd throw in $5K - $10K, just get me in the signature! LOL, that would be one sweet place to take a vacation, and ya still get fast internet connection!
                              Taking a vacation? We are going to live there!

Comment

Ahh alright, well then I'm bringing 3 computers, tons of food, CD collection (mostly hip-hop), a car, and whatever else you guys wanna request to have a good time!

Maybe we should up the total that we need a couple more hundred thousand to invest in some FUN stuff!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X