Anybody have a spare million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zecherieh
    What we need to do is contact the movie studies and get some of the contracts for fake websites - that should raise half of it in no time
    Hum.......i don't if that can be nice....

Comment

Hey $$$

Hey I can pay $400 if I go on a diet. So hook me up

Comment

Count me in for $100.00... If it was closer to 'home' ( http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/...3a_orkney.html / http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/...b_diamond.html ) I'd chip in a little more...

Comment

Originally posted by wandrer
          If it was closer to 'home'
          I found this one: http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/...s/3b_echo.html located in NJ between Philly and NYC. Now I want to know who would pay $600k to live on a 1 acre island in NJ! LOL

I'll chip in $20k for the one in Aus though.... that would be a beautiful place to live

Comment

People, we'd have to rename it to Geek Island - because that's what it would be!! It would be awesome!!

I'll bring my stereo, big screen tv, and DVD Player...

Chris, many people pay a lot more than that to live in a space a lot smaller than that in NJ!!

I'll throw in 5-10 K.

-jim

Comment

Why don't we make jelsoft sponsor us by allowing them to use the island for their new office?

They'd have a new team of php coders too. :P
              Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
              Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

I just replaced the sink in my kitchen. I removed a sink of gorgeous shade of bright yellow from the 60's. I planned on selling it in a garage sale but I think the island needs it. (We now have the kitchen sink)

I also will chip in my proceeds from the garage sale I'm planning. I expect to earn about 64.32 in USD.

Count me in.

Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fquist
                  Why don't we make jelsoft sponsor us by allowing them to use the island for their new office?

They'd have a new team of php coders too. :P
                  lol

Comment

Sig updated

Ok everyone who has contributed money or supplies is officially in my sig, and the amount of money collected is there too (I even converted GB£ and the Dutch quarter )!

Comment

Originally posted by JimF
                      People, we'd have to rename it to Geek Island - because that's what it would be!! It would be awesome!!

I'll bring my stereo, big screen tv, and DVD Player...

Chris, many people pay a lot more than that to live in a space a lot smaller than that in NJ!!

I'll throw in 5-10 K.

-jim

actually we would need to go with vGeek Island - I am just laughing thinking about what the conversations would be like on that island. Every single one of us have really have a different interest, but yet are very much alike. One thing is for sure, it would probably have one of the smartest populations in the world.

Comment

All I'm gonna say is that the Yankees will always take priority on the TV. I don't care if Game Spot TV is on - and yes, I do think Kate Botello is a hottie.

-jim

Comment

How are we supposed to get there?

Don't we need our own air plane or boat? heh

Comment

I have a HUGE 20 person inflatable raft that we can hook up a 50hp outboard onto... its a really fun toy, could easyly get us from the mainland to the island!

And, as of right now, we have enough money to buy Orkney Island , i bet we could wire up a dozen wireless broadband connections for ~$120 each + $29 a month... I dont know if i would want to stay there durrning the winter tho, kinda cold, eh?
                            Bike Forums.net

Comment

I have about $3000 US I could spare (or you could convert it and it would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $2.2 mil AUS)
                              Webmaster:
                              @forumz

Comment

Is wireless internet connection worthful to get it?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X