what is cuddling, exactly??? :confused:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is cuddling, exactly??? :confused:

i kinda need to know... when someone says 'can we cuddle next week' what do they mean?

That depends on who's asking - your girlfriend or your jail cellmate?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just sitting there and holding each other I suppose, not having sex or anything.

And I think the world is about to end... Steve told a joke!

Comment

hmm WELL since i'm a girl, neither.... its this dude at school

Comment

lol sorry if i seem upset, its sort of because my friend just told me its 'hard core hugging' i'm not ready for that ... !!! ... plus i already said yes ;_;

Comment

Don't do ANYTHING you aren't comfortable with, and don't allow yourself to get in a situation that is not right for you. You have a right to say 'No'. Don't be afraid to use it.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thank you i will

Comment

Just say no. For the guy to actually ask is quite sad.

Comment

Cuddling is usually pretty average, basic stuff, but to ask for it is kind of weird. Suspicious even? Couldn't say.
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by santa_fe_rose
                    i kinda need to know... when someone says 'can we cuddle next week' what do they mean?
                    It depends. Ask him.

He probably wants more than to cuddle. Guys are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                      Steve told a joke!
                      He did? .......... He did! [feigning amazement]

Comment

Originally posted by santa_fe_rose
                        hmm WELL since i'm a girl, neither.... its this dude at school
                        if ... some-dude-at-school ... is asking to cuddle, chances are things are being rushed a bit.

Comment

Based on my experience, I have set 2 rules for myself in relationships:

1) Don't let it get physical too soon.

2) Don't get involved with women who pursue you.

In my experience, getting physical too soon ruins the relationship. The second rule probably doesn't apply to you because you are a girl, and it is generally the girl's sexual role to be pursued.

So if you don't know him that well, or haven't known him for that long, then don't "cuddle."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                            That depends on who's asking - your girlfriend or your jail cellmate?
                            ROFLMAO Steve!
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

LOL @ some of the responses here. But back to the point at hand, a cuddle between two people is a sign of affection IMO. It should have no meaning other than comfort and affection.

To fondle in the arms; hug tenderly.
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X