X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by James Kojiro
    Okay, I will, but how do you eat turtles? Do you break the shell and cook the innards?
    You have never heard of turtle soup (actually quite popular in the US)? I would suspect there are other recipes out there as well. Wouldn't be much different from eating lobster or crab which have shells as well.

http://www.mountain-breeze.com/kitchen/game/turtle.html

Leave a comment:

• James Kojiro
    replied
    Okay, I will, but how do you eat turtles? Do you break the shell and cook the innards?

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    My mom/step family live up in that area. I live just down the road in eden NC, I can get to danville in 30 minutes or so depending on how fast I speed on BerryHill Road . Its a good thing they fixed dead man's curve
    I know exactly where you are talking about! I remember how bad that curve used to be. I go through Eden when I visit my Aunt and Uncle who live on Oak Hill Rd which is off BerryHill Rd

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Come on, they sell live turtles! TURTLES! In the food section!
    Guess you have never been to the food markets in one of the larger ChinaTowns here in the US... Visit ChinaTown in New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco once and you will realize that fresh food is best.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Cary is posting We miss you in #vBnl Cary!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by dynamite
    Wow! Someone who actually knows where that is! All my family is from there!
    My mom/step family live up in that area. I live just down the road in eden NC, I can get to danville in 30 minutes or so depending on how fast I speed on BerryHill Road . Its a good thing they fixed dead man's curve

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    Danville Virgina.
    Wow! Someone who actually knows where that is! All my family is from there!

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    Originally posted by GregFromWASP
    Maybe the card itself is worth something.

Leave a comment:

• James Kojiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Different cultural requirements so I would expect that.
    Come on, they sell live turtles! TURTLES! In the food section!

Leave a comment:

• GregFromWASP
    replied
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Leave a comment:

• cirisme
    replied
    Have you ever tried to go to a Wal-Mart around Christmas time? It would be worth $2.51 to not have to fight the traffic and not have to stand in line for 2 hours to buy the thing!
    Yet you would subject whoever you're giving this gift to to what you won't tolerate?

(seriously though, it is just as much a zoo after the holidays with all the returns, especially when they have the return area just by the entrance like they usually do at the local Wal-Mart )

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Did you know that the walmart in Bejing China is much more different than the ones here.
    Different cultural requirements so I would expect that.

Leave a comment:

• James Kojiro
    replied
    Did you know that the walmart in Bejing China is much more different than the ones here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Danville where?
    Danville Virgina.

Leave a comment:

• dynamite
    replied
    In danville the wal-mart is so big you would walk over 3 miles inside the store to see everything you can buy
    Danville where?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X