$125 Wal-Mart Gift Card; $127 Winning Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $125 Wal-Mart Gift Card; $127 Winning Bid

Just thought like sharing this... at least the shipping is free, though!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...537280095&rd=1

lmao, that's hilarious

and who are you Cary? I've never seen you post and yet you're a vB Team member and have 4000 posts

MGM out

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...earchid=272387

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
        lmao, that's hilarious

and who are you Cary? I've never seen you post and yet you're a vB Team member and have 4000 posts

MGM out
        lol same here, i was like...whhhat? haha

Comment

$2 for shipping isn't that bad. Most other gift cards sell for a dollar or two above their actual value.
          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
            lmao, that's hilarious

MGM out
            I remember when maybe a year or so ago Cary used to post in the lounge a lot more (as did Jake, but he's posting more again). I just guessed their lives were busier or their workload on vB or elsewhere was stepped up.

Comment

Cary is an awsome guy he handles alot of the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                I remember when maybe a year or so ago Cary used to post in the lounge a lot more (as did Jake, but he's posting more again). I just guessed their lives were busier or their workload on vB or elsewhere was stepped up.
                Or these forums went downhill - you decide
                http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

That's what I would call the eBay desease.. People buy things and don't look at the price thinking it's ebay - it's cheap
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Have you ever tried to go to a Wal-Mart around Christmas time? It would be worth $2.51 to not have to fight the traffic and not have to stand in line for 2 hours to buy the thing!

Comment

No, I've never been to Wal-Mart before and I've never been to the USA though I really would like to
                      That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite
                        Have you ever tried to go to a Wal-Mart around Christmas time? It would be worth $2.51 to not have to fight the traffic and not have to stand in line for 2 hours to buy the thing!
                        You need more Wal-marts in your area. We have 4 in my twin-city area (population: 280,000). Never any lines.

Or go to the sporting goods or cosmetic registers if it is busy because chances are they are just standing there.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          You need more Wal-marts in your area. We have 4 in my twin-city area (population: 280,000). Never any lines.

Or go to the sporting goods or cosmetic registers if it is busy because chances are they are just standing there.
                          This is what you are looking for i presume

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catal...27843%3A129098

Comment

Well not me... There are already 4 nearby (within 10 miles) and they are getting ready to upgrade two of those to 300,000 square foot supercenters.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Why do people need 4 Wal-Marts in the proximity?
                              That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X