Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding donation issue

Hello,

Someone is buying me a vbulletin in exchange for some advertising on my site, but they want to hold the license (just in case I were to be a slug and try to sell it), but at the same time I am concerned that the comany may at some point just pull my forum, and I lose all of my posts It gives him authority over my community. Of course this is just a worse case scenario, but we both are trying to take precautions.

What would you do to balance this? I suggested maybe a written contract that I sign sent to him stating that I will not sell it for a certain period of time.

What do you think?

This isn't really an issue that we can help you with. You should definately pursue a written legal contract with this company/individual and have your lawyer review it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

thanks for the advice, and could you maybe move it to an appropriate forum?

I do not have a lawyer..it's not that big of a site..we only have about 80,000 topics.

But I think I will just make a very basic: "I will not sell the vbulletin for 2 years from this date", and sign it. Can't see the harm in that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X