Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed: Underground 2

Anyone played the demo?
    I just took the 350Z for a quick race and Iam very impressed - Very nice grafics and a good new gameplay

Damned, I need some new hardware

Screenshot was taken with 800x600 and full details on a GeForce 4200 Ti (the uploaded version is about half the size of the original )
    Attached Files
    That's the end of that!

Ohh that little map looks very GTA like
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

*g* I was trying to get out of my car but that didn't work

You are right, the city is very GTA like but the cars look better
      That's the end of that!

Comment

The game plays well compared to previous versions of need for speed. Need for Speed Hot Persuit was one of the better games, though I like Underground 2 much better. I've not had the time to play it much, though I normally get to play all games before they come out freely .

Comment

It is basically the same as NFSU1, but different menu system (enteractive GTA style) and some visual improvements. I completed the 110 sum races in NSFU1, and I don't think I can force myself to play another 100 or so in NFSU2. I just played a few levels last night to get the hang of it before my roomies and I battled it out over LAN.
          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I never got to play Underground 1, it didn't interest me at the time, though since I've had more time to play games that I've had in the past I figured I'd give this one a try. I am still actively playing GTA San Andreas though heh.

Comment

Originally posted by AlienSector
              I never got to play Underground 1, it didn't interest me at the time, though since I've had more time to play games that I've had in the past I figured I'd give this one a try. I am still actively playing GTA San Andreas though heh.
              I am a FPS whore. I've wasted so very many hours of FPS and was starting to get very tired of "strafe, shoot, strafe, duck, jump, strafe, shoot. I picked up a few games that were out of my regular, one was NFSU1. I did not play a FPS game the entire summer just to save for Pacific Assault and Half Life 2.
              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I got the game its pretty awsome so far

Comment

Downloading now ......
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                    Downloading now ......
                    Gonna do the same later tonight, if the demo is any good I'll probably get it for xbox (I find a controller to be much better for racing games then a keyboard)

MGM out

Comment

Steering wheel works just as good as a controller .

Comment

I've been playing it for the last week

I LOVE this game, it is brilliant, the graphics and gameplay are superb

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                          Gonna do the same later tonight, if the demo is any good I'll probably get it for xbox (I find a controller to be much better for racing games then a keyboard)

MGM out
                          why not get a controller for your pc.......

I have it but so far the passed few nights i have had it i have yet to get down and play it right.

Comment

2 is much better than 1.

GTA:SA sounds alot better than NSFU2, though.

It is fun, there is much more to do, you can put your car(s) on the dyno and tune the cars configuration, springs, torque, engine management for each race type.

Comment

I got bored of GTA SA after 10 minutes, its just like playing GTA 3 and VC all over again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X