X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    I used the code for 30 lives:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Is that the code for Akuma on StreetFighter III?

Comment

I would kill myself and use a continue.
      THAT is HILARIOUS !

Anyway, I would luge down Mt. Everest ... face first !

Comment

I used the code for 30 lives:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
        Where have I seen that code before...

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
          Where have I seen that code before...

MGM out
          Mortal Kombat

Comment

Originally posted by mechanical mind
            Mortal Kombat
            Really? Mortal Kombat? I was thinking it was the classic Konami code

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
              Exactly.

Pointless poll.
              It would be, but remember that the question isn't knowing you're going to leave, its knowing semi-exactly when. The question assumes you have a semi-exact time left to live, and probably that you're leaving earlier than the average human lifespan. There's a big difference. I'm going to have to say its a perfectly legitimate poll.
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSSJ3
                Not to mention the amount of people you could unknowlingly infect with the disease.
                I don't think cancer is contageous

And you'd still know you had the disease even if you didn't know how long you had left to live

Comment

I think that code was used in a few different games, but I know it from Contra on the NES.

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                    Exactly.

Pointless poll.
                    It's not whether we're mortal, it's a question of whether we want to have knowledge of our death before it occurs or if we just want it to happen.

Comment

this happened to someone i know recently
                      it does put thing s into perspective

personally i'd want to know. if i was told that, it was for sure i only had six months to live, i'd get busy LIVING, i'd try my best to do things i've always wanted to but have put off. i'd tell ppl things ive always wanted to say to them..i'd make sure the ppl i love KNOW i love them
                      and then i'd just try to have as much fun as possible. oh and as much sex with my bf as i could

Comment

This poll doesn't only consider those with terminal illnesses, y'know.

What if you were gonna die via a car accident in 6 months. Would you want to know about it? or maybe you were gonna die in the throes of passion with your mistress in your mother-in-law's house, would you like to know when so that you can arrange a better venue?

Heh...

If I knew I was gonna die in 6 months, it would be useful to be armed with that knowledge, so that I can either (a) learn to appreciate my life and hope to avoid/delay the inevitable, or (b) discover that my life was actually full of sh!t and would try to hasten the death...

OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Originally posted by nirvanilla
                          this happened to someone i know recently
                          it does put thing s into perspective

personally i'd want to know. if i was told that, it was for sure i only had six months to live, i'd get busy LIVING, i'd try my best to do things i've always wanted to but have put off. i'd tell ppl things ive always wanted to say to them..i'd make sure the ppl i love KNOW i love them
                          and then i'd just try to have as much fun as possible. oh and as much sex with my bf as i could
                          Replace bf with gf and you got me right there

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X