X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh

Ignore list!

I love my vB

You are all a bunch of silly name-callers, mean, ugly, silly name-callers!!!

Just joking.
    Last edited by mechanical mind; Mon 8 Nov '04, 4:08pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Code:
      if (personal_attacks.more())
      {
      	thread.lock();
      }
      You have such a way with PHP Jake
      Beauty is in the vBulletin Ignore List - one more reason to buy a vB. Let's try to pull this pack on topic.

Comment

I've cleaned up this thread. Let's see if it makes any difference or if people wish to continue with the personal attacks.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          I've cleaned up this thread. Let's see if it makes any difference or if people wish to continue with the personal attacks.
          Thank you steve machol! I for one, would like to see this thread go back to the subject matter at hand!

Comment

Originally posted by ZippySLC
            Unfortunately, IMHO, the political process is too broken to be fixed without a LOT of sacrifices on both the Dems and Rebublican sides. The two party system blows, and the fact that the common man is ignored in the political process is a joke.
            Quoted for truth. And you wonder why we're scared enough to leave (j/k)
            OPEN TECH SUPPORT
            "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Originally posted by ZippySLC
              Move to Canada because Bush won? No. That's the easy way out, and it doesn't solve things.
              True, I thought about that, because what is happening to the UK I am leaving for Canada.

Though I do hope that there are people who can stomach it here and in the US more than I can to stay and help sort it out.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                True, I thought about that, because what is happening to the UK I am leaving for Canada.

Though I do hope that there are people who can stomach it here and in the US more than I can to stay and help sort it out.
                What is happening in the UK dude?

Comment

Originally posted by James Kojiro
                  What is happening in the UK dude?
                  It's leadership has made some decisions and support some international actions that I believe aren't in the interest of the common good, at all.

Let alone moral, legal or honest.

Also seeing the route that this country is taking due to influence and associations, I would rather sleep at night agreeing with what my tax payments are being used for.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry

I've been thinking in a similar way for a year or so, since the invasion and occupation of Iraq - and I'm a UK citizen. I'm disgusted with my country for siding with the United States regarding the decision to go to war. It's severaly depressing to know that I represent a country which acts in this way, in the 21st century

I've considered Canada, and also Sweden or somewhere in Europe.
                    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                    -
                    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Originally posted by Martz
                      I've considered Canada, and also Sweden or somewhere in Europe.
                      Canada, OZ and kiwi land here, Canada won hands down.

Things like this make intresting reading too :

http://www.aspfree.com/showblog/1638...r-Are-You-Sure
                      Last edited by Jerry; Wed 10 Nov '04, 5:00am.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Where in Canada do you want to settle?

Comment

Originally posted by 0ptima
                          Where in Canada do you want to settle?
                          I'm starting in Vancouver and going from there, though from the research I've done and the visiting I think that I'll be staying there for a while.

Are you over there some where ?
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Might have to rename the thread "Jerry and Canada"
                            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Canada is cool. I was considering making a home there before Bush.

I definitely want to move up north... Oregon, Washington, Canada. I can't stand this California air.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X