Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hitch.. smith. - watch trailer! very cool

I just spend some time on Apple.com and I love the trailer with will

He is playing hitch the looooove doc but when he has to score himself he goes goofy.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...itch/high.html
    Attached Files

Yea, saw the ad's for it about a month ago, looks good

Comment

It is fun to have will in a comedy again. He started to turn into a real old school serious actor - and I think he is too young for that. More comedy first will! And he listened

Comment

Saw this the other day, it does look funny
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          It is fun to have will in a comedy again. He started to turn into a real old school serious actor - and I think he is too young for that. More comedy first will! And he listened
          I agree... I loved Will as a comedian actor... it just works so well with him lol

But yea, I saw the trailer about a week ago (I watch every new trailer at apple every day ).... it does look interesting lol

MGM out

Comment

Will have to pass... Apple is requiring a new version of Quicktime to be installed to view it and you have to install iTunes to install the new version of Quicktime. Don't want iTunes.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              Will have to pass... Apple is requiring a new version of Quicktime to be installed to view it and you have to install iTunes to install the new version of Quicktime. Don't want iTunes.
              I still use the older version (didn't upgrade/update) and I do not have iTunes installed and works perfectly fine here.

Comment

Hmm told me I had to upgrade... Not sure why. Maybe I'll find a CD with Quicktime on it and reinstall then try it again.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Working...
                X