Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so frustrated .. no new monitor this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so frustrated .. no new monitor this week!

Finally I noticed a 19" for cheap - for it being on sale, turned out it was no longer in stock, but if I ordered it I could still get it. Hell yeah! So I did.

I had to wait 2 weeks max they said, and that is true, it was delivered yesterday.

AT THE WRONG ADDRESS!

Today I phoned them and turned out they have my old billing address in their system. But when I logged in on their system after I moved 6 months ago (or something like that) I immediatly changed the email address to my new one. And billing and delivery are the same in their system. Just not in their internal system for some reason.

UGH.

So after telling the guy I am very frustrated by their error and that I had to stay home yesterday and today, but that I understand it is not his personal fault he suggested that I didn't have to pay for the delivery costs from the two times they had to ship it and it didn't arrive + the new one for next week.

I snapped at him that Of Course I will not pay any additional costs because of their stupid internal system not being updated, after 6+ months. And then he realized I might just have a point there. So he said he couldn't remove the initial delivery costs and that I have to pay those anyway. I told him that he can call me back on monday so he had this weekend to think about a fitting compensation and thanked him for his time and said goodbye.

Later I received details about track&trace so I could check if it was still at the postal office in my town (so I could perhaps pick it up) and that a new appointment was made for monday.

For some reason I do not trust them to have it here by monday!

I have plans moved from thursda, friday and today to monday & tuesday and now it might be here on monday/tuesday.

Now I am willing to pay twice the price for a 23" tft instead at the competition just to not have to pay them $1.

I'm a bit frustrated </vent>

?

i usually have the same bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by evhwg
      i usually have the same bad luck
      These situations are always just unfortunatly as they are. And nothing can really be changed, so the frustration is partly due to not being able to do anything. One of my negative points is that I hate to wait for something.

Comment

Sorry to hear all that man... I wouldn't pay for the shipping at all, and then I'd talk to a manager or something to perhaps get something out of it. Companies usually like to treat their customers with respect to keep them coming back, so who knows, maybe they'll sell you the monitor cheaper?

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X