X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee Simpson's SNL "Performance"

Link to Clip

Lip-synching gone wrong...!

All I saw was a girl moving her arms up and down, and jumping like as if she was drunk or something, then walked off stage.

Comment

Har har. Take that, record industry.
      Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

I just feel bad for her! Now it seems like all my embarrassing moments in the past are minimized when I think of this...

Comment

Her band started playing the wrong song, so she tried to amuse the audience by doing a 'ho-down' before giving up and exiting the stage.

(from her own mouth)

Comment

the link doesnt work

Comment

She was trying to dance like Popeye the Sailor man.

"I yams what i yam."

Comment

Originally posted by babolo
                the link doesnt work
                If it doens't work, try copying and pasting it into Internet Explorer. I don't think it works for Firefox (what I have).

Comment

Yeah, what an idiot. I'm glad that her band handled the situtation professionally and continued to play, since Ashlee's idea of resolving the problem was doing a traditional Russian folk dance and then wandering off the stage. Rather than just leaving it at Jude Law's "live TV" comment, she decided that further explanation was required and proceeded to explain that it was the band's fault, and mentioned something about a "ho down." I don't know about you guys, but a ho down is never my plan B.

Oh, and here's a funny video that compares Ashlee Simpson's ho down to a dance that Milli Vanilli used to do. I thought that was rather comical.
                  http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

it works

Comment

Originally posted by babolo
                      it works
                      and its funny as hell

Comment

lmao! that was great... she actually blamed the band after being professional and continuing?? dumbass

MGM out

Comment

Ashlee who ?
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                            Ashlee who ?
                            Simpson. That one-hit-wonder, (in our country anyway, I believe she's huge in the states still) Jessica Simpson's sister. She's another boring popstar with an unoriginal voice
                            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Same old lack of song; and dance

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                              ... rather than just leaving it at Jude Law's "live TV" comment...
                              Does this mean they will have to change the name of Saturday Night "Live" now...?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X