Clear All

• Hello

Im looking for some skins,I found tren z but I also need
    zero space
    dragon
    evolution x

can any body help me out where i can find these skins thanks

Hi there,

In order to get support you must have a valid vBulletin license. Once you purchase one you will receive your customer details in an email. With those customer details you can login to the Members' Area and click on the 'Priority Support' link in the left menu. On the page that loads you must enter the email address you registered with on this support forum. When done correctly you will show up as a licensed members and you will receive priority support.

If you do have a valid vBulletin license, I kindly request you to update your information.

If you do not have a vBulletin license yet, I invite you to go through our Sales F.A.Q., ask for more information in our Pre-Sales Forum and visit our vBulletin Order Page.

If you have no vBulletin license, but run the vBulletin forum software, I kindly request you to remove the data from your web server and purchase a license before you continue. We do not have a free version, lite version or downloadable version to 'test' out before purchase. If you want to 'test' vBulletin prior to purchase you can request an Live Admin Demo to play around with. For obvious reasons we can't provide support to unlicensed members.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Floris; Wed 20 Oct '04, 6:01pm.

Comment

i know cubs posted in the wrong spot but can you point me in the direction to ask about finding skins like the ones cubs asked about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Anime
        i know cubs posted in the wrong spot but can you point me in the direction to ask about finding skins like the ones cubs asked about?
        Free skins can be downloaded from our vBulletin 3 download forum - paid skins can be found through google.com search results.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          Free skins can be downloaded from our vBulletin 3 download forum - paid skins can be found through google.com search results.
          thanks

Comment

i wish i found some ANIME skins

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Anime
              i wish i found some ANIME skins
              You can probably commission a custom skin at www.designoutpost.com.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Heres what I'm looking for

EVOLUTION X
                ZERO SPACE
                DRAGON
                AND TREN Z THATS THE ONLY ONE I FOUND. I'M IN DESPERATE NEED TO HAVE THESE FOR THE FITNESS BOARD PLEASE HELP.THANK YOU CUBS

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                  You can probably commission a custom skin at www.designoutpost.com.
                  ow well they dont do free work

back to the drawing board i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CUBS

EVOLUTION X
                    ZERO SPACE
                    DRAGON
                    AND TREN Z THATS THE ONLY ONE I FOUND. I'M IN DESPERATE NEED TO HAVE THESE FOR THE FITNESS BOARD PLEASE HELP.THANK YOU CUBS
                    As far as i know these styles were paid only, you would have needed to buy a license for them before the company went out of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by CUBS

EVOLUTION X
                      ZERO SPACE
                      DRAGON
                      Where did you find the trend Z one ?

Comment

Extreme Pixels

Comment

I Found What I Was Looking For But I Dont Have A User Name And Pass Word So How Do I Buy Them.there For A Friend As A Gift

Comment

I would suggest contacting the people at extreme pixels for assistance.

Comment

I Did They Only Have One Skin That I Need.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X