Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with "Registration disabled" message, please

My site says "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

However, I cannot see where the reg has been disabled. Any ideas?

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.

Comment

I am having the same problem and I know that I am licensed.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_deswab
        I am having the same problem and I know that I am licensed.
        Then you probably want to post in the appropriate support forum.
        So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

When I logged in and searched for the error "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." this was the forum that can close to what I needed. Where should I search?

BTW the message is a vBulletin Message
          Last edited by dj_deswab; Sun 29 Jan '06, 12:06am.

Comment

Please post in the proper support forums.

Comment

It would be nice if a solution was posted here... I am registered and also have the same problem with a new install of mine...

Comment

It will not be posted in the chit chat forum, because this is not a proper support forum, again, please post in the proper support forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rustymon
                  It would be nice if a solution was posted here... I am registered and also have the same problem with a new install of mine...
                  Here's your answer
                  So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X