My Google Adsense Implementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Google Adsense Implementation

I spent a while doing this and I thought others my be interested.

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=155913

Feedback from users isn't good - but sites with 3million PI each month need to be funded.
    Attached Files
    Mike Warner
    MIGWeb - a Vauxhall Site for Enthusiasts of all Vauxhalls

Wow, great idea! I'm sure plenty of sites would use this!

Comment

That looks nice now please tell me how you did that
      That's the end of that!

Comment

I'd imagine we could see how Talkerbot functions and work from there..

Comment

It is nothing complex, merely a simple (and single) template mod. I'll get back here with details.
          Mike Warner
          MIGWeb - a Vauxhall Site for Enthusiasts of all Vauxhalls

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Warner
            It is nothing complex, merely a simple (and single) template mod. I'll get back here with details.
            Yea, I've seen this done on forums that aren't vB, this is a great idea... I'm interested too

MGM out

Comment

Great Idea!If you can, please also post newbie terms for the new people

Btw, how is adsense converting for the first couple days? I haven't used them yet but signed up the other day. Would you mind saying how much $ came in the past couple days for that type of traffic rating?
              http://www.sexforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by gilbert
                Great Idea!If you can, please also post newbie terms for the new people

Btw, how is adsense converting for the first couple days? I haven't used them yet but signed up the other day. Would you mind saying how much $ came in the past couple days for that type of traffic rating?
                It's against Adsense policy to discuss any of that. Might want to read the user agreement again if you just signed up.
                vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

I have mine setup similar. I emailed Google, and they do not want anyone to make the ads apear as a post.

Check out how mine is setup: http://forums.binarydreams.us/showthread.php?t=3673

Comment

Originally posted by ogden2k
                    I have mine setup similar. I emailed Google, and they do not want anyone to make the ads apear as a post.

Check out how mine is setup: http://forums.binarydreams.us/showthread.php?t=3673
                    I thought I had seen something about them not wanting them displayed as posts, but I couldn't find any documentation, so I didn't want to say anything.

So they approve of your layout? I like it. Clean.
                    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
                      I thought I had seen something about them not wanting them displayed as posts, but I couldn't find any documentation, so I didn't want to say anything.

So they approve of your layout? I like it. Clean.
                      Yes, I emailed them and they said it was fine as long as it doesn't look like a member posting the ads.

Comment

Yes, I emailed them and they said it was fine as long as it doesn't look like a member posting the ads.
                        How did you implement that? I agree very clean and seamless integration into the threads.

Comment

You might be right, the Adsense TOS is very strict

I've set-up mine like this: http://www.pagodentreff.de/diskussio...splay.php?f=22
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

Are we sure this respects Google policy?
                            Users have to know they're cliking on a adv link. Such implementation could convince them that Google Adsense is a user.
                            Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love :o
                            Ciao

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Widow
                              Are we sure this respects Google policy?
                              Users have to know they're cliking on a adv link. Such implementation could convince them that Google Adsense is a user.
                              Unless you make it obvious from the start that it's an ad.... perhaps by naming the user "Sponsors" or "Advertisements" and having the sig and location and what not include info like "Sponsor links found above" or w/e

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X