• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google "AdWords" Advertising !!!

This is really cool.

Has anyone else tried this?

MM

Actually, I was just about to start a thread about it until I saw this. I just got a Adwords account a few minutes ago. but I have one question. Is the ad required to run for 30 days? Or can you set the amount of days for it to run? I originally thought you could set the days, so I would have only had to pay 10 dollers. But now it appears as if it has to run for 30 days so I would have to pay 35 dollers.

Comment

Yes, it is good if you have something to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by briangumble
        Actually, I was just about to start a thread about it until I saw this. I just got a Adwords account a few minutes ago. but I have one question. Is the ad required to run for 30 days? Or can you set the amount of days for it to run? I originally thought you could set the days, so I would have only had to pay 10 dollers. But now it appears as if it has to run for 30 days so I would have to pay 35 dollers.
        I am not sure about that.

When I set mine up (to promote my site)...

You simply:

1. choose the amount you are willing to pay per click.
        2. choose the amount of clicks you are willing to pay for per day.
        3. pay a one-time activation fee.

For example: I am set up to receive 13 clicks per day @ 5 cents per click... which totals a maximum of $20 per month. Once you reach your daily limit. Your ad disappears until the next day.

It really allows you total control of how much you spend.

Comment

Yes there is no minimum days required really. Once you run out of money, your adwords disappear from search engines. You can set up budgets so if you go over what your willing to spend, it will automatically wait until the next month to recharge the card and credit your account.
          http://www.sexforums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X