Stand up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand up

I've decided to try my hand at this, I got a 15 minute spot at a local comedy club coming up soon, should be fun.

If im any good they will let me come back for a longer peroid, and record the session for me, if that happens ill post a download for you guys

When are you doing this Brad?

Comment

Good luck!
      TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

They say stand up is one of the hardest things in the world to do - best of luck Brad
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
          They say stand up is one of the hardest things in the world to do - best of luck Brad
          Its hard, but I think I got some good stuff that will hopfully make some people laugh. I don't mind getting up infront of a bunch of people on stage, I took drama in highschool and now I am really glad I did when I had the chance

Zak: Next saturday.

Comment

ought to be interesting
            A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

I'm doing performing arts at college, and i have no trouble getting up and doing a peice.

If someone laughs at a performance, you can just shurg it off.

but if someone Doesn't laugh at stand-up, that has to be the worst feeking in the world.

but for the life in me i don't think i'd be able to do stand up.

Comment

Where next saturday

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X