Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    I can imagine someone wants to ask questions here as anonymous admin without other staff or admins or members to find out.

Leave a comment:

• babolo
    replied
    Originally posted by roxics
    I've noticed several people post here who have not filled in the www field in their profile and provide no link to their board in their sigs either. yet they talk about their board. I'm curious what reasons there are for this? Can't we have a peek?
    Just added it

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Some people just don't want people from here going to their board.

I believe I never knew Erwin's board URL until I read the interview on him, despite his posting a lot about his board, and I respected that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My personal board is not ready to be seen by the public , when I get the blog addition on it sometime this morning I will probbly link it in my sig then

Leave a comment:

• roxics
    started a topic Why no links?

Why no links?

I've noticed several people post here who have not filled in the www field in their profile and provide no link to their board in their sigs either. yet they talk about their board. I'm curious what reasons there are for this? Can't we have a peek?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X