Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone!

Comment

On 25th of October Iam going to Turkey for a one week vacation near Antalya.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Khaleel
        One month mate. One Long long month.
        actually a short month, because the lunar year's months are all shorter than the solar year...

Comment

On 25th of October Iam going to Turkey for a one week vacation near Antalya.
          Good for you mate, but this has got to do with thread ....?

actually a short month, because the lunar year's months are all shorter than the solar year...
          Ahh good point forgot that

Comment

Well, he'll be experiencing the ramadan there, might be interesting for him

or, if he's a muslim himself, he can participate there with the locals, which is also fun.

Comment

My bad as they say in the states

Comment

Good luck everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Faruk
                  Well, he'll be experiencing the ramadan there, might be interesting for him

or, if he's a muslim himself, he can participate there with the locals, which is also fun.
                  I wanted to say the first thing but I replied too fast and I forgot to add the most important thing
                  It's very interesting to see muslims 'acting' different in Turkey and here in Germany during Ramadan
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                    I wanted to say the first thing but I replied too fast and I forgot to add the most important thing
                    It's very interesting to see muslims 'acting' different in Turkey and here in Germany during Ramadan
                    I bet it is! Its more custom and well you know "common" life style, have fun, I went Turkey and I went to Marmiris so you should have a good time, its really great might be better during ramadan

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X