Has this ever happend to you? o_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Druj
    so how do i reformat? all i just wanna do is be connected to the internet and be able to access it and play warcraft....i mean is that really too much to askf or?
    That's going for beyond what I can tell you in a thread. If you have a Windows CD (be it XP or otherwise), just pop in that in the CD tray, restart your computer, and follow the directions

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Druj
      Right now im on a different computer but....my computer downstairs cant.....well access anything. And what i mean is all that shows on my comp is the background. No icons, no startup, no task bar and ctrl+ alt+ delete doesnt work. Yet when i press caps lock the green light turns on and off so i know theres nothing wrong with my keyboard. Does anyone knows whats wrong with my comp? plz help
      Do you have America Online on your pc because that could very well be the problem

Comment

Originally posted by James Kojiro
        Do you have America Online on your pc because that could very well be the problem
        How would AOL cause a user to not be able to login? Has some sort of error been found or something that I've missed?

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X