Some new TV shows .. good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new TV shows .. good or bad?

I recently saw a few pilots and first episodes of some new tv series and am wondering if I am the only one thinking it might be worth following or not.

LOST (2)
    LAX (3)
    The Mountain (1)
    CSI:NY (5)
    Listen Up (4)

Did anybody else see these episodes yet ?

I like 'Lost'. Haven't seen the others. I've also heard a lot of good reviews about 'Desparate Housewives'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Lost is kind of cool, it started of great. And sometimes it doesn't do that with pilots. I am just confused about big bears showing up .. didn't really fit the idea I had behind it. But maybe that makes it interesting to keep watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        I recently saw a few pilots and first episodes of some new tv series and am wondering if I am the only one thinking it might be worth following or not.

LOST (2)
        LAX (3)
        The Mountain (1)
        CSI:NY (5)
        Listen Up (4)

Did anybody else see these episodes yet ?
        i have seen the mountain and its great. its very good, imo.

as for lost, i am gonna see it soon.

Comment

The Mountain looks promising, but I am afraid after watching the first episode it is like a modern soap with a twist. I hope it evolves into something better!

Comment

I watched the CSI: New York pilot and wasn't that impressed. In my opinion the stars of the show make it what it is which is why I find the original one so much better than Miami or New York.

I have seen the first episode of "Lost" and it was interesting. I'm going to see how the season plays out, but I have a feeling this is one of the shows that is going to get repetitive.

I saw the previews for "The Mountain" and it looked interesting but I never got around to watching it. LAX is on my list to TiVo, and I have never heard of "Listen Up."

Desperate Housewives looks hilarious and I'm looking forward to watching that as well as the show "life as we know it" (also on ABC).
            Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Listen up is great comedy, i kind of like it. especially if you are eating in front of the tv haha.

CSI is good quality, I liked it - the characters are still too much xfiles like for me, but it is good enough to watch over some other cop shows. And having CSI a few nights per week on tv doesn't hurt a bit. But yes, original csi is way better.

Desperate Housewives ? Totally missed it, i will go watch that as soon as it airs here.

Comment

I just noticed there is more released (joey: but we already had a thread about it) and recently "Kevin Hill". Did anybody see Kevin Hill ?

There is also Veronica Mars and Rodney, but i got this feeling they aren't my type of shows.

Oh, just came to my mind: Jack & Bobby <--- good actors, nice quality and kind of nice. bit long and boring, but nice episodes. I liked it so far.

I also saw Complete Savages , but that was a disappointment.

Comment

I'll check out Listen Up as you can never have enough comedy shows

Some of the characters in the Miami and New York are way to X-Files-ish for me, as well; but the ones in Vegas don't remind me of that. I like how Spike TV shows back-to-back episodes every week night; gives me a lot to watch over the weekend (the only time I have time to watch TV).

Desperate Housewives premieres tomorrow here .

Comment

Desperate Housewives huh? I will certainly keep my eyes open for that one then

Comment

Here's the official site for Desperate Housewives: http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/index.html

It looks like an interesting concept

Comment

Oh, good actresses, Marcia Cross is good, and Eva looks hot

I am not too fund of teri h. though. But she does act quite well.

Ah cool ,that guy from nashville is in it too

OK
                        I AM GONNA WATCH THIS heeh, should be fun with a quality.

Comment

I'm glad someone mentioned Jack and Bobby I think its an amazing show that isn't getting enough attention. Lost, I have to say I would definitely watch if I didn't have to go work when it was on. And Mountain, I like it thus far, but I don't know if it has what it takes to make it. It's a little grown up for the wb. But hey you never know

Emma

Comment

I just watched episode 2 of the mountain and again .. not really impressed. I would never buy the dvd set for example.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X