Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachery
    Not going to happen, microsoft doesnt have "that" kind of money
    You have no idea. Microsoft could easily afford it.

Comment

But i'm betting nintendo wouldn't sell.

Comment

I saw more halo 2 screenshots today and I really like their new sword weapon

Comment

I have never understood why everyone loves Halo so much.

I bought it for my Mac in January, and after playing it for a few weeks, I was VERY disappointed. The Multiplayer sucks, the single player is average at best...

I guess I'm just not into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            I saw more halo 2 screenshots today and I really like their new sword weapon
            The sword does look amazing, but I am willing to bet that about 95% of all players will go with guns or dual-guns, so you'll have a hard time getting close enough to someone to use it

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
              The sword does look amazing, but I am willing to bet that about 95% of all players will go with guns or dual-guns, so you'll have a hard time getting close enough to someone to use it

MGM out
              If you can't get close enough your not that good

Comment

I have never understood why everyone loves Halo so much.

I bought it for my Mac in January, and after playing it for a few weeks, I was VERY disappointed. The Multiplayer sucks, the single player is average at best...

I guess I'm just not into it.

My sentiments Exactly...

My little brother will probobly buy it so i'll play it if he buys it. Looking forward to San Andreas more

Comment

I work at a gamestop, in a very horrible location , and even our store has 200+ reserves on Halo 2. Its going to be pretty insane when the game comes out. It has a lot to live up too.

You're going to be able to play as the convenant in multiplayer... that should be pretty interesting.

Emma

Comment

Originally posted by merk
                    You have no idea. Microsoft could easily afford it.
                    It's a well known fact that Gates wants Nintendo, it's also a well know fact that Nintendo won't sell until hell freezes over.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
                      It's a well known fact that Gates wants Nintendo, it's also a well know fact that Nintendo won't sell until hell freezes over.
                      Did you know that Microsoft bought evil from Satan? It's true: http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html

So they just might be evil enough to freeze over hell

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X