Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSN Messenger v7.0 BETA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
    Leaked? I thought it was an official BETA release? Sort of like how AIM allows downloads of their BETA releases

    MGM out
    Nah, it's a leaked BETA

    Comment


    • #17
      Humm. The nudge feature is sorta cool but the problem is I WILL NOT UPDATE ANY IM MESSENGER UNLESS:
      1. It is ICQ
      2. It is not a beta upgrade.

      Other than that, I will not upgrade

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
        Leaked? I thought it was an official BETA release? Sort of like how AIM allows downloads of their BETA releases

        MGM out
        Nope it was definately a leaked beta (according to neowin)
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
          Leaked? I thought it was an official BETA release? Sort of like how AIM allows downloads of their BETA releases

          MGM out
          Yeah, but let's not forget that AIM is the slowest, least reliable software program ever.

          Comment


          • #20
            Amazing that ICQ runs on the same system on the same servers isnt it?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by James Kojiro
              Yeah, but let's not forget that AIM is the slowest, least reliable software program ever.
              In my opinion, I like AIM's simplicity a lot better than MSN or Yahoo or ICQ

              MGM out

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Zachery
                Amazing that ICQ runs on the same system on the same servers isnt it?
                Zachary, I am shocked at you.

                ICQ runs on much better servers while AIM runs on servers that are reminicent of dos.

                Comment


                • #23
                  i like 7, the winks are cute as are the nudges all in all it was a great job at emulating yahoo's latest incarnation of their messenger.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by HostOrbit
                    It is like the feature on Yahoo Messenger, when you click it, it shakes the other persons msn window and makes a noise. It is designed to get their attention.
                    How annoying.

                    (of course, I think all IM is annoying and avoid it at all costs so maybe that's just me )
                    TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Considering AOL owns both AIM and ICQ....

                      Yeah.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        You can download it from my site http://dub.death-eater.net/7.0.0205.MsnMsgs.msi the link will be removed tomorrow

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by James Kojiro
                          Zachary, I am shocked at you.

                          ICQ runs on much better servers while AIM runs on servers that are reminicent of dos.
                          You've got it wrong, AOL IM (aim) and ICQ, are both owned and operated by AOL TimeWarner. They services and servers are the same.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            everyone using MSNM7 will be forced to downgrade to 6.2 in the next few days:

                            http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?i...&category=main
                            Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Breaker
                              everyone using MSNM7 will be forced to downgrade to 6.2 in the next few days:

                              http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?i...&category=main
                              A Microsoft product with a critical security risk!? This is unheard of
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I mostly use Trillian Pro, but I hope MS decides to increase the limit of 150 for the buddy list. My contact list has been maxed out for ages because of this limit

                                Originally posted by Dean C
                                A Microsoft product with a critical security risk!? This is unheard of
                                I wonder when we will see a flawless, bug free, hack free, 100% secure product made by Mr. Dean C.
                                Webmaster / Administrator
                                www.MegaGames.com
                                www.MGForums.com

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X