Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve's post count...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steve's post count...

    Did you edit it or what? 50k posts is insane...

  • #2
    Originally posted by kur1j
    Did you edit it or what? 50k posts is insane...
    Nope, he's just very very active
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vile
      Nope, he's just very very active
      yup he sure is
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder how many of them are from asking users to verify their membership.

        Too bad the you set it to only 300 posts that are displayed back when you search.
        Running vB since 4-14-2002

        Comment


        • #5
          Nope, its real, like Me, and Floris, Wayne, George, Jake and Steve, we've all posted that much

          Steve makes up about 6.75% of all the posts

          Comment


          • #6
            When you do support on a forum you tend to post a LOT more than you would on any other type of site... back in my tech support days (elsewhere) I had well over 10,000 posts and it didn't seem that high at the time.
            Ted & the Giftery.me Team

            New features released for Product Review Forums 1.3 (4.0)
            Helpful Answers (3.8) (4.0) | Limited Guest Viewing (3.8) (4.0)

            Comment


            • #7
              http://www.honda-tech.com/zerouser?c...rofile&id=1431 = more the 1 million posts!!

              User Statistics

              1000218 posts (595.37 posts per day on average)

              thats just sick
              Originally Posted by Zachery
              John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

              Originally Posted by Martin
              We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

              Comment


              • #8
                Steve is on the forums almost 24/7 - he is like us, he considers providing support to customers very important. And those are just the public forum posts, behind the scenes he is also very active with support tickets, etc. I am sure you could at least double his postcount to get a closer and more accurate count of his activity on this web site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by _| () R | Z
                  http://www.honda-tech.com/zerouser?c...rofile&id=1431 = more the 1 million posts!!

                  User Statistics

                  1000218 posts (595.37 posts per day on average)

                  thats just sick
                  Now that's just wierd... 500 posts a day?? Is that even possible? Most I've seen is 200 a day and that person was on like the entire day

                  MGM out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WTH is that zeroforum? Someone needs to show them a real BB .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                      Now that's just wierd... 500 posts a day?? Is that even possible? Most I've seen is 200 a day and that person was on like the entire day

                      MGM out
                      Nearly a 1/10th of the complete forum postings. There's another two users on the same forum with over 100,000 posts.

                      Surely hasn't time for his Honda, they must sit in front of their pc all day.
                      Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maybe they have internet access in their Hondas?!

                        Over 1000000 posts is amazing
                        That's the end of that!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrNase
                          Maybe they have internet access in their Hondas?!

                          Over 1000000 posts is amazing
                          Yea, this guy has more posts than 80% of the forums out there o.O

                          MGM out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Floris
                            Steve is on the forums almost 24/7 - he is like us, he considers providing support to customers very important. And those are just the public forum posts, behind the scenes he is also very active with support tickets, etc. I am sure you could at least double his postcount to get a closer and more accurate count of his activity on this web site.
                            Well, that just shows how dedicated Steve is to vBulletin.

                            The programmers, you would never expect their post counts to be high b/c I bet they are working on the next iteration on vB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kyle Korleski
                              Well, that just shows how dedicated Steve is to vBulletin.
                              Or how totally lacking of a real life!
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                              Steve Machol Photography


                              Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X