X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    He'll keep writing for sure, its in his blood so to speak. When he gets bored and the hype dies down some he'll probbly be right back on to it.
    I'm sure he will too.. but no more DT referances and DT stories

although I heard he might write a book about what happens before DT1 (and after Mejis in DT4)

MGM out

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    He'll keep writing for sure, its in his blood so to speak. When he gets bored and the hype dies down some he'll probbly be right back on to it.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    I am a fan, I got all his books and movies on video. (or dvd)

I also have this last one
    I'm a fan too, King is a great writer but I love his DT series... I have, I'd say, 90% of his films and most of his "big" books (It, the Stand, DT series, Insomnia, etc.)

King said he would retire from writing, but would still write a book or two every couple years (unlike the 2-per-year we're used to)

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
    Last book at least according to what he's said and the rumours online. Although it's known that he may still write a few more books, just not as often as before.

Anyways, I got DT7 yesterday.... it's an amazing book..... idk how many of you have read the DT series, but its on par with the big series out there like Lord of the Rings. It's definitely a great series, and DT7, so far, has been awesome. I just can't believe after all these years it's about to end

Happy Birthday SK! And may you have a great retirement!

MGM out
    I am a fan, I got all his books and movies on video. (or dvd)

I also have this last one

Leave a comment:

• maggie
    replied
    He said a while back that he's retiring, just had to finish up the series... don't know if he changed his mind, or will now...

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    I've read the first DT book, and I didn't like it at all.

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    Are you sure it's his last book? I know that it's just his last Dark Tower book...

Leave a comment:

• maggie
    replied
    Wooo-freakin'-hooo and it's about darn time! :rocker:
    Thanks for the head's-up, I didn't realize it was time already! ~~doing the happy dance~~
    Time to go to the bookstore very soon... :thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    started a topic Stephen King's last book, Dark Tower 7, released yesterday

Stephen King's last book, Dark Tower 7, released yesterday

Last book at least according to what he's said and the rumours online. Although it's known that he may still write a few more books, just not as often as before.

Anyways, I got DT7 yesterday.... it's an amazing book..... idk how many of you have read the DT series, but its on par with the big series out there like Lord of the Rings. It's definitely a great series, and DT7, so far, has been awesome. I just can't believe after all these years it's about to end

Happy Birthday SK! And may you have a great retirement!

MGM out
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X