No announcement yet.

lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Jake said it's a pyramid. Those that come along first benefit. Those that do it last do not Not only that but it's illegal in many countries around the world
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
      As Jake said it's a pyramid. Those that come along first benefit. Those that do it last do not Not only that but it's illegal in many countries around the world
      People that did it first got their iPods, and people that signed up near the end got them. It is something totally different...

I signed up after the 20,000+ mark and I am getting sent my iPod (I'll post proof when I recieve it) and I know a lot of people that got theirs.
      Last edited by IDN; Thu 23 Sep '04, 12:27am.
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
        Meh, I want one of these...

www.FreeAssaultRifles.com
        Interesting, because the exact same thing shows up on a different site:
        http://csr.techcore.org/FreeAssaultRifles/

Prolly adds you to an FBI database.

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
        It's a pyramid.
        Originally posted by IDN
        How? With a pyramid you pay to get put on a list, waiting for each person to get their 'item'. With this, you do your five referrals and you are done, each person is independent and your referral can get the 'item' before you do.
        Originally posted by Jake Bunce
        The underlying structure is a pyramid. Fill in the details.
        Err, actually guys, this is more like a matrix. The only thing that keeps it from being a matrix is you don't have to buy your way onto the list.
        "I can't seem to bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.'
        It isn't that I can't toddle. It's that I can't guess I'll toddle."

--Robert Benchley (1889-1945)

Comment

Originally posted by welo
          Interesting, because the exact same thing shows up on a different site:
          http://csr.techcore.org/FreeAssaultRifles/
          Prolly adds you to an FBI database.
          It's only a joke
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
            It's only a joke
            Yup. That's why I altered the display tags.

And yes, this deal isn't ethical, not everyone will get their iPod. I had my friends sign up, and they did because they are my friends, they don't care about the iPod.
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
              People that did it first got their iPods, and people that signed up near the end got them. It is something totally different...
              Pyramids always start out with the claim that they are not a pyramid.

Silly pyramids. You can't construct a building from the top down. The structure will give way.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X