lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

started a thread with: get a free ipod. wrong thing to do this day's so it probably got deleted instantly.

this was the link: http://retronerd.com/ipod/index.html (suggestion for an mod to first look at the link plz )
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Yes, free ipod gets deleted on sight, as did your thread. We get them daily now, so even the 'jokey' ones get removed. Sorry for that. Trigger happy staff :>

With all these daily exploits, etc, I prefer to not follow links, especially if it can be a referral or affiliate link. By staring at the link and without enough details in the post, I have no idea what is done when clicking on a remote link that I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by _| () R | Z
      this was the link: http://retronerd.com/ipod/index.html (suggestion for an mod to first look at the link plz )
      heh

Comment

Yup, I'm thinking about getting one.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Meh, I want one of these...

www.FreeAssaultRifles.com
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
            Meh, I want one of these...

www.FreeAssaultRifles.com
            That makes two of us
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Are these some sort of pyramid scheme?

Comment

No, you refer 5 people and they send you an iPod. Pyramid schemes you get put on some list. A lot of people have received theirs.

www.********guide.com

Comment

There must be a catch, because it sounds too good to be true.

If it sounds too good to be true then it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                    There must be a catch, because it sounds too good to be true.

If it sounds too good to be true then it is.
                    You have to become an evil spammer to get your referral out. Also with the massive floods of spam about iPods, I would imagine they would run out of money soon unless they have a god of a CFO.
                    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

You also are required to signup for AOL or somthing else on a free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                        You also are required to signup for AOL or somthing else on a free trial.
                        I signed up for Block Buster which I have used. A bonus is the Free iPod I will receive. My friends signed up under me...

Comment

It's a pyramid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                            It's a pyramid.
                            How? With a pyramid you pay to get put on a list, waiting for each person to get their 'item'. With this, you do your five referrals and you are done, each person is independent and your referral can get the 'item' before you do.

Doesn't really matter, the more people that sign up, the longer people have to wait for an iPod so believe what you want. Whatever works, people got their iPod.

Comment

The underlying structure is a pyramid. Fill in the details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X