Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martz
    replied
    The best sales were mud from the Glastonbury festival.

You could buy "Genuine Glastonbury mud!!!!¬¬!1, including Austin Metro car" £150.

A jar of mud and a pair of boots with Glastonbury mud on them, went for a silly amount of money too. You can indeed sell anything on ebay!

Leave a comment:

• welo
    replied
    I posted a link to that auction on my board too just too see how many hits we could add before it was over . Meantime, here's one you missed out on.

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    I prefer jazz.

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    I have many for sale, most won playing pool or fooseball because the other guy ran out of money. Pm me if your intrested, I don't think I can sell you mine but if your looking for a used soul I have many choose from
    No soliciting allowed

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by georgec
    Is it still for sale?
    I have many for sale, most won playing pool or fooseball because the other guy ran out of money. Pm me if your intrested, I don't think I can sell you mine but if your looking for a used soul I have many choose from

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan
    Thats hilarious. I just sold a gmail invite for $0.65 and actually got paid that much too.
    i sold 12 for £1 each.

i was actually suprised they sold, seeing as every man and his dog has Gmail these days, and people keep getting lumbered with invites.

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    I thought you could still sell the invites... you just can't sell accounts that are already created.

Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account
    I take that as an account that has already been created, such as, "I"m asking $10 for [email protected]..."

Because http://www.gmailswap.com is still alive and very active. And Google hasn't tried shutting them down at all. And they're trading invites up the wazoo over there.

---

Anyways...

The other week, I sold a $5 Amazon gift certificate for $4.99, and the guy paid within minutes of closing Saved a penny!

Leave a comment:

• georgec
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad.loo
    I was offered $350 for my soul but they removed my posting, I would have sold it in a heart beat to . I wonder how he managed to end up with all these keys lol
    Is it still for sale?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Yeah but it hasn't stopped 10s of millions of invites from being sold. Infernal things have mucked up a lot of forums.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    It is?

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan
    Thats hilarious. I just sold a gmail invite for $0.65 and actually got paid that much too.
    Not to mention it's against Google's TOS

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan
    That's hardly worth the listing. But you get a positive feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was offered $350 for my soul but they removed my posting, I would have sold it in a heart beat to . I wonder how he managed to end up with all these keys lol

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    lol, thats great.... ive seen plenty of "great" things being sold on ebay.... like a mans soul in a jar, a used condom, panties, and my all time favorite, "absolutely nothing" (the bid for this one went up to $100+ i believe)

MGM out

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X