• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell anything on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...118994782&rd=1
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Damn, US only

Comment

I see an early XMas gift there! LOL
      http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

lol, thats great.... ive seen plenty of "great" things being sold on ebay.... like a mans soul in a jar, a used condom, panties, and my all time favorite, "absolutely nothing" (the bid for this one went up to $100+ i believe)

MGM out

Comment

I was offered $350 for my soul but they removed my posting, I would have sold it in a heart beat to . I wonder how he managed to end up with all these keys lol

Comment

Thats hilarious. I just sold a gmail invite for $0.65 and actually got paid that much too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
              Thats hilarious. I just sold a gmail invite for $0.65 and actually got paid that much too.
              That's hardly worth the listing. But you get a positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
                Not to mention it's against Google's TOS

MGM out

Comment

It is?

Comment

Yeah but it hasn't stopped 10s of millions of invites from being sold. Infernal things have mucked up a lot of forums.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                      I was offered $350 for my soul but they removed my posting, I would have sold it in a heart beat to . I wonder how he managed to end up with all these keys lol
                      Is it still for sale?
                      - JavaScript Kit | CSS Drive | CodingForums.com | CodeTricks.com

Comment

I thought you could still sell the invites... you just can't sell accounts that are already created.

Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account
                        I take that as an account that has already been created, such as, "I"m asking $10 for [email protected]..."

Because http://www.gmailswap.com is still alive and very active. And Google hasn't tried shutting them down at all. And they're trading invites up the wazoo over there.

---

Anyways...

The other week, I sold a $5 Amazon gift certificate for $4.99, and the guy paid within minutes of closing Saved a penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
                          i sold 12 for £1 each.

i was actually suprised they sold, seeing as every man and his dog has Gmail these days, and people keep getting lumbered with invites.

Comment

Originally posted by georgec
                            Is it still for sale?
                            I have many for sale, most won playing pool or fooseball because the other guy ran out of money. Pm me if your intrested, I don't think I can sell you mine but if your looking for a used soul I have many choose from

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                              I have many for sale, most won playing pool or fooseball because the other guy ran out of money. Pm me if your intrested, I don't think I can sell you mine but if your looking for a used soul I have many choose from
                              No soliciting allowed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X