32 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 hours

without power is longer than I should ever be exposed to...
    I know that I don't post here a whole lot, but I just wanted to say...
    THANKS IVAN! :grrr:

Welcome back!

Comment

LOL Thanks, Floris! It's damn good to be back! :thumbsup:
      I miss the news, I miss the music, but I REALLY miss the internet...

Comment

Frances put me out of power for 12 hours and one free day of school for a 4 day weekend when added to the holiday.

Ivan made the lights go off a few times for less than a minute tops for two days of school going down the drain for a 4 day weekend.

I love these hurricanes.

Comment

LOL Maybe if I hadn't already arranged for the day off work, I'd feel differently...
          But I did just have a kidling cruise through telling me they were ready to go back to school now... I think they have a lot to talk about...
          I probably wouldn't be so antsy if I hadn't missed the first night of Survivor... :grrr:

Comment

That sucks.

I can't go very long without internet access.

Comment

I guess you guys forgot the Blackout of 2003 I was out for 3 days lol

Welcome back though, and did your house recieve any damage from Ivan? Hopefully not, I've been hearing bad things about damage though in certain parts of Florida

MGM out

Comment

We lost power for three days back in 01, but I wasn't so addicted to the computer then...
                Nah, our house is fine, there are a lot of trees down in the area... but not nearly as bad as the predictions, we were lucky!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X