Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many styles do you have on your vBulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35. Most aren't user selectable.
    But I've noticed many people don't really care. Seems people like to identify a site with the way it looks. If the look changes all the time they get upset. Of course I love making the styles and then when I'm done with my newest one I want people to use it. But like I said they don't usually care. They like what they are used to.
    www.ScapeFilms.com

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
      wth!? what do you need that many styles for
      dunno if this is directed at me or not, but i just like making them-some come out good, and i keep them..some come out ugly and i toss them..i've got rid of five or six over the last few months, and am planning on deleting two more, but the rest are staying. also, the vb board i posted on for ages only had four styles and i rememember being so bored with them and always asking whats up with styles (and being told theyre really hard to make-which i now know is total BS) that i decided when i got my own board i'd have enough styles so ppl would never get bored.

Comment

We are working on a lot of styles - but they are not visible to the public, they are just there to test things out, play with new template changes, etc. I add and delete a lot of child styles on a weekly basis.

For October we will update vBulletin-fans.com again with a few new child styles.

Comment

3 styles.
          My main, static width style;
          A "liquid" version of the same, that's a child style;
          A PDA optimized style.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X