Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many styles do you have on your vBulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many styles do you have on your vBulletin?

I'm just curious as to how many styles your forum has installed. Are your users happy with the styles? Do they care if there are a lot or very few?

I have about 9 styles on my forum right now, although atm only 4 or 5 are used the most

MGM out

Only two presently. A customised one and a slightly modified default one. I am looking to install one for our partially sighted viewers... am looking for a decent style for that though so if anyone knows of one, please PM or post.

ta
    John

Comment

3 Now on my main site, before that i really only had 1, and of course on my dev site i have 11 now

Comment

8 for now, and nope, the members don't seem to care too much (unless I happen to play with one of the few they use!) But I like playing with them...

Comment

User-selectable is around 10 at any one time, with another 5 in the works,

non-user-selectable (forum specific, subsite specific) are around 45, though alot of them are parents that are not used for selection but for inheritence.

Comment

Chang style

Hi

I'm new to Vbulliten, can some one tell me how I change the style. Do I create a html page and import it or is there another way. I am findig the manual a bit confusing

red

Comment

redhat if you need support you need to post in the correct forums to get it, and you also need to have a license, if you do have a license please go into the members area and enter your email that you used here into the priority support form.

Comment

Only 1
                That's the end of that!

Comment

only 1? dont tell me its the default?

how many of you have custom skins? as in skins made by you, not bought

MGM out

Comment

lemme see, 1 main skin - 2 child styles then about 5 more styles from various dev builds of styles or archived styles from old site versions, such as Artorg Lite

Comment

1 nice looking one with lots of gfx
                      1 stripped to bare bones
                      1 PDA
                      Hungry ?

Comment

I have one skin that we made for vB2, then we converted it for vB3. We added a second version of the skin which is essentially the same, just using dark colors.

h

Comment

1 Custom Style (not skin!) It's too much of a pain to manage more than one heavily customized style.
                          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                            only 1? dont tell me its the default?

how many of you have custom skins? as in skins made by you, not bought

MGM out
                            Only one -> http://www.pagodentreff.de/diskussionsforum/index.php?
                            That's the end of that!

Comment

4 custom styles, 3 of which are children of the main style, in which only a few elements are altered. This means I can control every aspect (apart from those few elements) of each style by only altering the main 1.

Cheers,
                              Robert
                              Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X