X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Gmail Invites!

Want one? Pm me your e-mail .

... And be my slave! j/k

it's weird ... I have already sent out 5 gmail invites (all verified), and they keep giving me more... I still have 6 invites left... it's like it's recycling itself
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Yeah, I have only sent out two (After they waited a few months to give them to me) and they refilled them back. Which was a bummer since the only reason I got GMail was to send out invites to friends.
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

I have 18 invites, but no one even needs them anymore. >_>
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I need a invitation

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
            I have 18 invites, but no one even needs them anymore. >_>
            All one account?
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

have atleast 10 posts? want a gmail account? pm moi.
              Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                All one account?
                Spread across three accounts, the latter two being my brother's and mother's. They don't care what I do with their invites, though.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X