Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Jelsoft announce what they are working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Jelsoft announce what they are working on?

I want to purchase photopost http://www.photopost.com/ , but would rather purchase a photo gallery that was developed by Jelsoft that would integrate with VB3. If Jelsoft were to announce that they were working on "Vphoto", Id wait for Jelsoft to complete it. So, is there a know date when Jelsoft will announce what they are working on?

Jelsoft has stated that they are working on a content management system, and is steadfast in refusing to state any other plans.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

well I think they should tell us cuz a lot of people come from IPB and want a gallery and stuff but they find out they dont have one and stick with IPB...

btw if you do make a gallery please dont make it cost! cuz if you do I could care less about it just like IPG!
      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

There are many galleries that integrate with vbulletin nicely... paid and free ones. Just need to search .org for more info.

eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
        vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
        7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

ya but we want an official jelsoft gallery

and also FREE
          http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT62089

and also FREE
            Those are contradictory statements. Should Jelsoft choose to release a gallery system, I doubt it would be for free since they are a company that develops paid products.

Comment

and also FREE
              Yes! Jelsoft has to make a FREE photo gallery and PAY their staff for updating and support! Awesome idea!
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

well I think they should tell us cuz a lot of people come from IPB and want a gallery and stuff but they find out they dont have one and stick with IPB...

btw if you do make a gallery please dont make it cost! cuz if you do I could care less about it just like IPG!
                That is what happened with vBulletin 3 and every man and his dog felt the need to complain about the large amount of time it took from the initial announcement to final product.

Blame all the flamers from ~1 year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                  Yes! Jelsoft has to make a FREE photo gallery and PAY their staff for updating and support! Awesome idea!
                  No offense, but you sound like a moron Jelsoft is a company and will more than likely charge for any product it releases. And I doubt they would even take the time to create their own gallery system. They're currently working on updating vBulletin as much as possible and working on the CMS. As for other projects, I dont think they would work on too many at once as it would just slow down development of all of them.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                    No offense, but you sound like a moron Jelsoft is a company and will more than likely charge for any product it releases. And I doubt they would even take the time to create their own gallery system. They're currently working on updating vBulletin as much as possible and working on the CMS. As for other projects, I dont think they would work on too many at once as it would just slow down development of all of them.

MGM out
                    IDN was being sarcastic

Comment

How many times will these threads be posted before people quit asking? They've said they refuse to announce their ideas so their competitors don't get wind of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kings
                        IDN was being sarcastic
                        I quoted the wrong post sorry IDN lol

MGM out

Comment

We're not releasing details on the new system changes to vBulletin that are being worked on but they are very cool. They are the basis of the framework that would allow the integration of endless number of products from both Jelsoft and other 3rd parties.

Now timelines, they are all internal at the moment since we're still implementing these changes through the existing code,

Thats about all I can say.
                          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

omg Scott, why oh why do you tease us so?

Comment

Because hes an evil snackfood fiend

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X