Department of Redundancy Dept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department of Redundancy Dept.

So who was having fun with this in the PM section of v3.0.3?
    Attached Files

I am not having fun with that.

When I have a private message, I can confirm that I want to delete it, and then click on the delete button to do so.

I really don't understand what you mean with fun.

Comment

He's just saying that within that small space, it says "Delete this message" six times. :P At least that's what I think he means.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
        He's just saying that within that small space, it says "Delete this message" six times. :P At least that's what I think he means.
        lol

This is the only funny thing I can see..

Or do you mean a simple checkbox without that would suit better?
        That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
          Yep, that's it exactly. It could so easily be done with a single checkbox and a 'delete message' button beside it and nothing more. Looks like the person who wrote this was making some sort of point.

Comment

Originally posted by GuanoLad
            Yep, that's it exactly. It could so easily be done with a single checkbox and a 'delete message' button beside it and nothing more. Looks like the person who wrote this was making some sort of point.
            Welcome to the way how 99% of vBulletin is written. If you had any doubts before, just look in the members area, and without clicking guess what each link goes to.

Comment

vBulletin is designed so that all users, including the ones who are stupid, should be able to find their way about.

Comment

Most of the site has been tested by those who are less technoligcally abled than the average board admin.

Thank goodness for silly relatives

Though they dont seem to know what "WYSIWYG" means.
                Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I can empathise. I have to deal with lowest-common-denominator factors in my job too. Still, it's a laugh, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                  X